Thursday, August 9, 2018

A conversation with Tatiana after her appearance on Dr. Phil SHOW 2018

A conversation with Tatiana after her appearance on Dr. Phil SHOW 2018

Heres part 2 of my conversation with Tatiana! Thank you again Tatiana, and thank you everyone for taking the time to watch and support my channel.









I felt Dr. Phil was so disrespectful to Tatiana. After that episode I no longer watch him. I was hoping that she would receive the help that so many of us desire to get. I was hoping for the exposure of the organization. It was all done for production of his show. He didn't want to reveal any truth because he wanted to keep his viewership. Tatiana you are a beautiful person and continue being the person that you are. I admire you





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive