Thursday, August 9, 2018

Dr. Phil RAPED me! Doug Perry responds to treatment of Fellowship of the Martyrs on Dr. Phil show.

Dr. Phil RAPED me! Doug Perry responds to treatment of Fellowship of the Martyrs on Dr. Phil show.











I left his show feeling used, wadded up and discarded. I felt like I needed a shower. There can be NO QUESTION that this guy who makes an estimated $50 MILLION per year used the machinery of his FOR-PROFIT EMPIRE to humiliate and crush a tiny NON-PROFIT that is trying hard to do good works and follow Jesus. And He did it for RATINGS. For his own gratification. That makes it RAPE.


The show was spiked from the beginning - goofy pictures, chopped up videos out of context, dishonest statements, self-serving editing, dramatic music and camera effects and more. This video is an effort to educate people about what to expect from this BUSINESS called the "Dr Phil Show" and the ethics behind it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive