Monday, October 8, 2018

BEST FRIEND BETRAYAL: The Skylar Neese murder story exposed on the Dr Phil Show + Killers Extra dr phil show 2014

 BEST FRIEND BETRAYAL: The Skylar Neese murder story exposed on the Dr Phil Show + Killers Extra dr phil show 2014



The Dr Phil Show dives into the diabolical murder of 16 year old Skylar Neese at the hands of her 2 best friends Shelia Eddy & Rachel Shoaf. Behind the scenes VLOG after attending the live taping



Dave and Mary,
I have not experienced the pain of losing a child and I could not even fathom losing my child that’s in my belly let alone one that I’ve raised and bonded with. However, I have lost a parent. I was a HUGE daddy’s girl and I lost my daddy on Oct. 1st, 2007, just 23 days before my birthday. He could barely remember me when the cancer took over his brain but would allow me to hug him and cry on his shoulder because deep down, he knew how much he meant to me and how much I loved him. I faked sick ALL THE TIME just to go to work with him when I was younger. He was my hero and now he is my angel. The pain of losing someone so close is indescribable and horrific. Here I am a decade later and I still cry for him and have nightmares of losing him all over again. I still struggle with my mental health terribly and some days, I want nothing more than to be with him. I am sending you both my thoughts & love because I know it’s incredibly difficult and words will never be able to describe your pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive