Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Dr Phil April 02.2019 / Dr Phil S17E128 / Let Me Live My Life!

Dr Phil April 02.2019 / Dr Phil S17E128 / Let Me Live My Life!
Dr Phil April 02.2019 / Dr Phil S17E128 / Let Me Live My Life!
I think that everything came ridiculously easy for her academically and everyone praised her for it. She doesn't realize it's not like that for everyone so she takes it for granted. She has a need to "work toward" something and rebelling on top of it might just be the icing on the cake.
I think her dad has put so much pressure on her to fulfill his dreams of her going to Harvard. Now, she is rebelling against it. SAT in the 7th grade, honor roll through out high school, and pushing for law school at the hardest college to get into? That is a lot for a person. Why not encourage her to go dance classes while going to Harvard? I even heard his questioning and dislike for hiphop dancing, so he is shutting her down from the get go.



Jeez, this girl might be academically gifted but as with many of these people she hasn’t a lick of common sense. I watched her dancing (?) with her long arms flailing about and I think she should absolutely return to school. I suppose her mentality is in a way akin to one with anorexia in that one with that disease can look at her skin and bones body in the mirror but what she sees is a fat person. This gal watches herself dance and busting moves and sees a real dancing prodigy, when in fact she’s out of sync, can’t follow the basic dance moves, and basically will never make a life in the dancing business. Just when I thought I couldn’t see anything crazier here comes the new Lady Gag Gag....

0 comments:

Post a Comment