Sunday, November 3, 2019

๐Ÿ”ฅ Dr Phil Show 2019 Nov 01 ๐ŸŽ€Best Episode 576๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ”ฅ Dr Phil Show 2019 Nov 01 ๐ŸŽ€Best Episode 576๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ Dr Phil Show 2019 Nov 01 ๐ŸŽ€Best Episode 576๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ”ฅ


Good for him to find happiness again. If anything happened to me I would hope my husband would find someone to share his life with. It doesn't mean he didn't love me. These girls are selfish. The granddaughter has been influenced by her mother. I like the stepmom.

The granddaughter has been alienated from her grandfather by her mother, which is child abuse, no wonder she doesn't accept Veronica and begrudges her grandfather, still now even after 10 years...


   I haven’t seen the episode but I can relate a bit. My parents were married for 65 years. 65. Then my mother got sick for about two years and died and six months later my father married another woman that he has known for about thirty plus years through his job.
   This is sad. I understand why the girls are upset. My father kind of did a similar thing. He would not let me move in with him. I begged him at 19 so I could finish college. He said no. I cried. Couldnt understand why? 2 weeks later he moved in his girlfriend & her kid. The kid got my old room. I am 38 now. It still hurts. It hurts to be forgotten about & replaced. ๐Ÿ˜ข


 Omg these grown up women act like spoilt little kids/ brats!If things dont go there way they spit there dummy out and through a paddy!They wanna be lucky they have a father who would love his daughters to be a part of his life.My own daughter's father has never had anything to do with her by hes choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment