Sunday, November 3, 2019

🔥 Dr Phil Show 2019 Nov 02 🎀Best Episode 590🎀🔥

🔥 Dr Phil Show 2019 Nov 02 🎀Best Episode 590🎀🔥
🔥 Dr Phil Show 2019 Nov 02 🎀Best Episode 590🎀🔥
Can we say munchausens that just needs a treadmill and a cuddle here and there so she gets the attention shes obviously craving. If I were him I'd take the kids away from her and leave her so far in the dust her eyes would need windshield wipers. she would NEVER see the kids again until they decided to seek her out as adults.

The husband is, "Too good looking to be with her."?? It's just my personal opinion but appearance-wise they are perfectly suited for one another. Just 10 minutes into the program and I had a gut feeling that she is a vindictive, scorned, insecure, lying woman. Basically, she claims he raped her their entire relationship and she was totally aware of It? Then why in God's name did she continue to stay with him for 10 years?! She feels he wants to murder their children yet she didn't call the authorities when he allegedly lured their daughter outside with candy?! I'm surprised she didn't accuse him of driving up in a white van to their house telling his little girl he has puppies inside of it. Come on lady, you're accusing him of every vile, ploy known to man. I don't believe a word she saying. She's the worst kind of evil. She's going to drag that guy through utter HELL the rest of his life. The damage and heartache she's going to inflict upon those innocent, precious children is totally Unforgivable. Please don't misunderstand, I don't take allegations of child abuse light. But her demeanor, facial expressions, personality and Tall Tales are a little bit hard for me to swallow. Just my personal opinion which I'm entitled to. COMMENT AND POST BY CHAR~



0 comments:

Post a Comment