Wednesday, March 27, 2024

America's Got Talent 2024 Luca Di Stefano Sings Lets Get It On Full Performance S15E04

 America's Got Talent 2024 Luca Di Stefano Sings Lets Get It On Full Performance S15E04

America's Got Talent 2024 Luca Di Stefano Sings Lets Get It On Full Performance S15E04

 

 Man that guy can put it together. When he went down with that base voice u can see he put that humor into it. His audition is worth watching over and over.

I've watched this over a hundred times, and I still look forward to watching it again. What I love about him is how he was able to make Heidi dance so gracefully while sitting.

 Honestly there's not enough voices like this. That's why Barry White tracks were 5 min long with 3 min intro! I absolutely loved it, and hope he goes very far. I'd purchase his album.

 This was such fun to watch!! All the girls in the audience are all going gaga over this adorable young man and the guys are all thinking, why cant that be me?? I hope he does well with his career.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment