Monday, January 21, 2019

Making It in Hollywood

Making It in Hollywood

Way to be Chad...you have such a loving caring heart...god bless you...keep up the good work...and I hope your career is going great..you deserve it...!!! As for George...!!!OMG...you seen something in him that no one else did...your both amazing and talented...George is so handsome with a great voice...😎
Just stumbled upon this video but sat and watched the whole thing.  First off, Kudo's to you Chad for making this documentary!  10 years ago I was homeless, but I forged ahead and made something of my life.  Beautiful work, and obviously God has put His love into your heart so you could share with others that same love!  Second, I was so excited to see Goerge Greer looking so wonderful at the end!  I am glad he has you for a best friend!  It brought tears to my eyes to see him so happy with his new guitar.  Goerge and Chad, you are the kind of "good people" that I would love to have as friends!!I hope you are both doing well.  If I am ever out in Hollywood, I'd love to meet you both!  Blessings my brother!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive