Friday, January 25, 2019

Woman Admits to 6 Year Long Affair in 12 Year Marriage (Full Episode) | Paternity Court 2019

 Woman Admits to 6 Year Long Affair in 12 Year Marriage (Full Episode) | Paternity Court  2019
 Woman Admits to 6 Year Long Affair in 12 Year Marriage (Full Episode) | Paternity Court  2019


When I was younger I used 2 like dating married women I found it 2 be a thrill as I have become more mature I have found this behavior is not just immoral but often dangerous many murders n domestic violence cases happens because of crimes of passion if u are not willing 2 be n a committed relationship just be honest from the beginning n let that be known life is 2 short n precious 2 be lost or damaged over petty carnal urges.
Robinson v. Fuller: The paternity of an Ohio woman's son is doubt following a six-year affair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive