Friday, May 5, 2023

🎀⛲ Dr Phil 2023 May 02 Full Show 🎀⛲ Invested in Love or Just Another Scam? 🎀⛲

  🎀⛲ Dr Phil 2023 May 02 Full Show 🎀⛲ Invested in Love or Just Another Scam? 🎀⛲ 

 🎀⛲ Dr Phil 2023 May 02 Full Show 🎀⛲ Invested in Love or Just Another Scam? 🎀⛲ 




It brakes my heart to see people falling for this every day. My own mother was catfished many times. Until i was able to prove to her and twice I actually informed the bank and post office Scotland (money gram) and anywhere else i could think of, that anyone sending money to that account has been scammed. When it comes to being in a diff country and not being able to pay a bill, I know that’s a scam right there as. have worked in Africa, my ex hubby at home and I payed all the bills online. Also they will use am in the military and we can’t access our bank accounts soo you have to send it to a friend in (mostly) Ghana and they will send it to me. that is not true… It really kills me to see people getting scammed in this way. It’s horrible to see peoples heart being used. I say people as its not just woman that are being used, men and even children are being scammed. 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive