Friday, May 5, 2023

Dr. Phil My Newsmaking Nightmare | April 11, 2023 (Full Episode) 1080p

  Dr. Phil My Newsmaking Nightmare | April 11, 2023 (Full Episode) 1080p 

 Dr. Phil My Newsmaking Nightmare | April 11, 2023 (Full Episode) 1080p 

Dr. Phil My Newsmaking Nightmare | April 11, 2023 (Full Episode) 1080p

Those mandatory sentencing laws that put people away 4 LIFE for simply being present at the scene of a crime where someone dies are ridiculous & unconstitutional, especially when rapists/child murderers/molesters usually get a slap on the wrist. Not sometimes, most of the time. While you shouldn't associate with criminals, that's not equivalent to pulling the trigger. LWOP should be reserved 4 the most psychopathic, violent offenders. I hate that these women are doing time with their brother. 


I love those ladies! If it were my little brother, I would fight for him! That's not right. Edit: Oh, Nancy. Oh my God, my heart hurts for you, sweetheart. I know if I ever found out I wasn't the only victim of my abuser, it would completely devastate me. It was never your fault. I did report, years later. No one else came forward, but it's always that thought in the back of your mind. Much love to all of you.

Idk why the brother was the driver but maybe he was scared. Being in a situation like that can be very intense. I think the courts should definitely look over his case again. Sorry ladies for what's happened. To the man. You've done what you could and I hope God will help you heal from the trauma. To the woman. I was harmed as a child in that way as well and that person who you tried to talked to should've stopped it from the very beginning and shame on him or her for not protecting you. Prayers God heals you too in Jesus Christ's name amen.

I'm just gonna say that I 100% believe that someone could have had NO IDEA what the other person was gonna do because I have been in a similar situation....I was a teenager & had a boyfriend who had some beef with some guys that I literally had NO IDEA about & when we had drove down a street where they lived he saw them & pulled out a gun that I 100% did NOT know he had & pointed it at the guys (didn't shoot) but i was SO LIVID & SCARED that he did that....that was the final straw for me I broke up with his ass & if i hadn't been a dumb teenager I probably would have paid more attention but STUPID teenage MISTAKES have gotten so many WRONGFULLY accused!!!!

 How is he innocent? He was in a vehicle that murdered someone. you are who u hang out with. How is he wrongfully convicted if he was in the car that was used in a drive by? How about the person that was murdered?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive