Thursday, May 4, 2023

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil My Daughter Is Obsessed With Being the Black Sheep: Is She Mentally Ill or a Drama Queen?

 DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil My Daughter Is Obsessed With Being the Black Sheep: Is She Mentally Ill or a Drama Queen?

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil My Daughter Is Obsessed With Being the Black Sheep: Is She Mentally Ill or a Drama Queen?

 

 Been there. My husband didn't fish... he is a OTR trucker. He just drove away. And wouldn't call. Luckly,I have two good kids. Yet,I struggled big time with being a single parent. I get where Mom is. Been there,done some of that. Mom,you have to do the work on Your Self. Like in the airplane....Your Oxygen First. Then the child. It's sucks. However it will save Her Life.

 

 

I am so scared I’m doing this to my daughter. I am very struck with my son to make a great man out of him, and he really is a great young man. My 11 yr old daughter is babied I tell her do something if she wants she will if not I have to make her or do it myself. I’m scared to start disciplining her now at 11 bc when I get mad she gets upset and thinks I don’t love her. If I spank her or punish her I’m scared she will freak out and not feel loved. What to do? She’s not bad she just pushes her limits on my rules

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive