Friday, May 5, 2023

Dr. Phil show 2023 " I'm Terrified My Son Could Become a Mass Murderer" (Full Episode) 1080p

 Dr. Phil show 2023 " I'm Terrified My Son Could Become a Mass Murderer" (Full Episode) 1080p

Dr. Phil show 2023 " I'm Terrified My Son Could Become a Mass Murderer" (Full Episode) 1080p

 


 

 

If all he wants is to have others understand his pain, why can’t he see a counsellor and have the counsellor understand his pain? I feel like there is more to it than it simply being that their own internal pain is not understood. It’s like a delusion that even if they have people telling them that they understand their pain, that nobody understands their pain. An inability to have and maintain meaningful connections with other people.

 

Honestly, it's ridiculous how Dr. Phil can praise cops like they're saints. Sure, not all cops are bad, but as a Native American woman, I can't help but associate them with evil. I've personally heard cops threaten my friends with being thrown in the river. And let's not forget about the alarming number of Native girls found in the Red River. It's clear that if you're white, the cops will treat you with care, but if you're a person of color, good luck getting any help. It's a sad reality that needs to change.
So they arrested him because he might do something? How many times do people report stalkers, or threats to another person and the cops say we can't arrest them. They haven't done anything wrong yet. Yes, it sounds like this kid needs help in a big way. Because jail is going to fix this kid? Just wow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive