Thursday, May 4, 2023

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil My Mom Is the Worst Mom in History! (Full Episode) 1080p

 DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil My Mom Is the Worst Mom in History! (Full Episode) 1080p

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil My Mom Is the Worst Mom in History! (Full Episode) 1080p

 


 Dr Phil My Mom Is the Worst Mom in History! (Full Episode) 1080p | Dr. Phil Full Episodes (Season 15 Episode 170) ((( Elora says that when she was going through difficult teen years, her mother put her in the psych ward three times and even put her in foster care, and she fears for her young brother and niece, who currently live with her mother.))) Dr. Phil Full Episode ( S15E170 )

 

 Omg this is ridiculous, she talks about her getting dressing in her room around her kids. We are family if someone sees each other ok …. Now getting naked no. The daughter up to 13:50 is has over dramatized things! Now the alcohol is rough. Now in the early 90s to mid 80s everyone has a family member who’s taken a photo with a beer can or cigarette…. Well we are probably the ones with addictions too. Humm 😕 I’ve filtered through so much dysfunction!! I’d never in this world allow one of my kids hold a cigarette or alcoholic drink for some stupid photo!!! That glorified it! I do believe this isn’t a good mother. I hope she’s better and I hope she’s not as bad as the daughter makes it out to be. I bet it was so hard for her! And I’m so sorry for that!!! ❤❤❤

She’s not te worst mother in the world 😂😂 she deffs made mistakes and done things she thought was best at the time but turns out not to have been, but this claim of her being worst mother in the world make this girl look spoilt  that’s coming from the place of someone who watches true crime a lot and see that actual worst mums in the world
Mom knew exactly what to write or say to get the daughter services and then it was easy to put her in foster care. So sad. I’m a single mom of two children, I’m overwhelmed, I’m in recovery for alcoholism (sobriety date 7/13/16) but you don’t see me giving up on my kids. I’m also dealing with multiple surgeries from old hockey injuries and just recently my Dr found a mass in my breast. Having lumpectomy in two weeks but again, I’m not putting my kids in foster care if they are naughty. Sheesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive