Thursday, May 4, 2023

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil Help Me: I Believe My Husband Is Poisoning My Food and Injecting Me With Needles!

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil Help Me: I Believe My Husband Is Poisoning My Food and Injecting Me With Needles!

DR PHIL SHOW 2023 Dr. Phil Help Me: I Believe My Husband Is Poisoning My Food and Injecting Me With Needles!

Dr Phil Help Me, Dr. Phil: I Believe My Husband Is Poisoning My Food and Injecting Me With Needles! (Full Episode) 1080p | Dr. Phil Full Episodes (Season 14 Episode 104) ((( Pat believes that her husband has been poisoning her food and injecting her with poison as she sleeps, so he can molest their three teenage daughters; he says she has paranoid, delusional mental illness; Dr. Phil talks with the girls.))) Air date: February 19, 2016 Dr. Phil Full Episode S14E104 if you appreciate my uploads plz consider supporting my channel by subscribing to my patreon it will be much appreciated:) either way i will still be uploading on youtube no matter what!


He’s a hell of an injectionist (is there a proper word for that?). When I have injections, the very best and most experienced of nurses or doctors a) need a fairly decent sized vein to inject into and b) leave at least a red mark, often a small bruise and sometimes a bloody great big bruise! And yet he can inject into the tiniest and most fragile of veins with barely a mark

I literally had to stop watching because this woman is pissing me off...OMG!!! This woman is tormenting her daughters and her husband, what does that say about what she thinks about her daughter's if they can be manipulated into saying that he's not messing with them and that they enjoy it what kind of person would honestly think that anyone being sexually abused will enjoy that? God allows this woman to have a husband who sticks by her and every single time I've ever fell in love I've gotten treated badly...smh...🤦 What a world!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive