Friday, May 5, 2023

Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023

  Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023 

 Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023 

Dr Phil 2022 | Amazing Cases Season 2022 ( Full Episode )
It doesn’t seem like her mom is doing any of this out of love and concern, it’s just a control issue as I see it. Her mom is so aggressive and angry, not loving, understanding and encouraging. She’s so nasty. Her mom is pissed at Dr Phil bc he’s not agreeing with her.

I will never understand how a parent can be their child's first bully and be ok with it. That woman is just mean. If she wasn't bitching about her daughter's weight, she would just find something else to bitch about. And parents say that they don't understand why their children went no contact with them when they became adults. Toxic people can be toxic all by themselves.

My weight fluctuated a bit when I was about 14, I had a little belly, but I grew several inches and ir evened out. My parents never shamed me, slender or chubby, they only brought it up when I asked what I could do to gain muscle. Now I've put on a bit more since leaving uni, but as an adult I can healthily, kindly, guide myself to better food and more exercise.

Mom doesn’t want daughter to experience life…and make mistakes . Part of parenting ( verb) is, telling them what you want and allow the kids to make their choices and parents should support them and allow kids to make some mistakes ( not mistakes that break laws) minor mistakes will allow kids to understand life better.
Sorry in advanced for my not so good English... I also had a very controlling father who loved me so much and cared about me but he didn't know how to do better. Food was my evasive way to deal with it and i ate far too much food. I remember eating two icecreams in a row (second one hiding from him but he caught me) and he said: "don't you see how fat you are?!" In the most possible offensive way. I cried a lot...starved myself for a whole month and did a lot of cardio. I was like...12 maybe... Again, I always felt no matter what i did, i was never going to be good enough. Not with my weight, not with my grades and trust me, i was a really good student, just not the 10/10, more like de 8/10 grade student. He would get mad that i didn't get the 10/10... So stressful. I felt so much pressure... I didn' t care anymore. I found myself in my early 20's trying to please every guy that I was in a relationship with that i started to destroy myself to a point where i they would take advantge of me in every way. I reached the 80kilos mark. Could not tie my shoe laces without loosing my breath. I was in a really toxic relationship where me gaining wheight was not a problem at all. For him, that meant no other man would put his eyes on me. I went to bed crying every single night because i was so unhappy...worse feeling ever. Then, my grandma passed, my mum was diagnosed with stage IV cancer with one year to live. I was burnt out at my job. Too many things... I reevaluated my life. I broke up with my partner, left the house, went to therapy, hired a personal trainer and began to eat healthy. My dad went through his own journey and at that point, he was (aside my mum) my biggest fan and supporter. I lost 25kilos. My weight is 56 kilos now and I have a little bit of loose skin and I am ok with it. Don't love it, but it doesn't bother me. I don't eat healthy all the time, it depends on my state of mind but i can recognise it now and get back on track. I am so proud of my dad becoming the man he has been for the last 15 years. He is the most wonderful and caring father I could have asked for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive