Friday, May 5, 2023

Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023

  Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023 


😢 I'm sorry for the loss of the father, my dad held our family together as well. I have not often seen this man, though, so obtuse as to act as if this young lady hasn't got the will to stop. She is afraid of her own body, and she no longer has the money, the insurance to put herself back in rehab, and we know she can't do it on her own. When you have nothing, you scrape, you beg, and you become, someone you don't know. I wish these people luck.



Reminds me of us losing our mom last year. She was sick for 6 months before passing away. My dad (like the mom here) I believe grieved her passing before it happened because we all knew it was coming. My dad and I helped her every single day with all of her daily activities, and if I could go back, I would definitely do it all over again. I miss her so much, I cry alot of days, but dr Phil kind of got to me with the comment that they wouldn’t want us to cry, but to be happy for the life they’ve lived. It kind of felt like my mama saying it 
My dad died suddenly at home. It was awful. 30 years later and I still blame myself for not knowing CPR. He was only 49 and I was 25. Our family doctor read the autopsy and told me there was nothing I could have done, but it still tugs at me. It brought my mom and my sisters closer together. After a couple of years we told our mom if she wanted to date, we would be ok with it. It wasn't true, we hated the thought of another man being in our lives, but it's her life and she was only 48. She said she had the love of her life and wasn't interested in dating and she never has. 
 This breaks my heart... I would love to share my experience with losing my father.. my best friend, he truly was my best friend, the only person I could talk to and not be judged. At the age of 19 years old, I started to take on the role. It's such a long story, I'll shorten it. I was my father's eyes and ears in the literal sense. He passed away in 2003. I was 29 years old. I not only lost my father, my best friend, my full-time job was gone in one day. It was such an emotional journey. Again there is so much more to add. It would take a bit to talk about. Am I over it... Hell NO. I don't think I will ever be the same.
 
Everyone grieves differently. You have to manage your grief. Put aside time each day and grieve. Once done, be kind to yourself, take a bath, go for a walk, take a nap , and get up and do something productive. Talk to the deceased how you feel, angry, sad, lost, etc. Let the emotion out. Get the family together and write down memories, and put it in a jar. Pick one out and share your own memory about that. Talk about how the deceased would give advice about the situation. Grief comes in waves, so expect that. Holidays and birthdays are tough, so grieve before these times, so your glass is half empty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive