Saturday, May 6, 2023

Dr. Phil Amanda's Secret: Lie Detector Results Revealed (Full Episode) 1080p Part 2

 DR PHIL SHOW 2023

 Dr. Phil Amanda's Secret: Lie Detector Results Revealed (Full Episode) 1080p Part 2 


Her family is absolutely disgusting!!! How DARE they treat this poor young woman, THERE OWN SISTER like this. This poor girl has been through hell and they want to treat her like that!?! Shame on the mother, sister and brother for that and if they are reading this you people should be ashamed for treating your molested sister like this!!! God bless you Dr. Phil for defending this woman


I've been physically sexually and mentally abused from the time I was born until about 5 years ago. The single most damaging thing that ever happened was my mother calling me a liar when I told her what my dad was doing. If your child tells you something that horrendous, listen to them. I understand that my dad was the only man my mom ever loved but what about me?! Why couldn't she love me like that?

The horrendous emotional and psychological trauma and isolation that poor lovely woman has been suffering from since she was a 10 yr old child, with support from ONLY her grandmother, is heartbreaking!!💔 Amanda’s Mom, sister, and brother should’ve all been begging for HER forgiveness after learning that her polygraph confirmed she had been telling the TRUTH all along, AND after hearing that recorded phone call with her stepdad!! You could clearly see that Amanda was literally BROKEN by her family’s YEARS of disbelief and resentment, and their lack of remorse only proves what DISGUSTING, DESPICABLE individuals these people really are!! Not to mention that, by bravely speaking out to put her stepdad behind bars, Amanda probably saved her SISTER from being his next victim!!

The issue I see with this family is that this father kept up an amazing facade of a wonderful dad and husband for years and the thought of that all being a lie would be detrimental to their mental capabilities of the view they have of him and unfortunately for this young woman as a victim are the unfortunate casualties of that mental war. They are literally incapable of seeing him as the monster he really is elf refer her to be the problem. Very very sad they should have done a lie detector on the mom because I guarantee you there were signs that she chose to ignore. So sick and all around just sad.

Mom is a POS. Siblings are stuck. However because of their unfit mom, I don’t see it pass them. I hope the victim and her husband finds peace and hope she gets help. I salute victims husband for standing by her through this entire ordeal. I can’t imagine. Grandma being on her side is also important. She needs support. She said it herself. You cannot fault her for having not said anything. I think the mom needs to be helped as well to see pass her own emotions and back to reality. Praying for all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive