Friday, May 5, 2023

Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023

  Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023 

 Dr Phil Full Episode 2023 | Amazing Cases Season 2023 



Wow. Ashley looks like she's mid 30's, not 15. This observation is not meant by ANY means as negative. It scares me how the older I become the less recognizable age awareness is. As a 50 year old woman myself, the years have flown by so fast. It's definitely why parents want to protect their children for all the years possible. As children growning into adulthood, it never makes sense unless there's true compassion, love, understanding and open hearts. Open communication no matter how diverse with parents without feeling judged.


That girl dresses so inappropriate around her dad.not so much her fault, I did too at 18,19. But I bet he doesn't mind that one. So wierd how he watches her fold his socks and ha g out in his closet.....that's stuff my boyfriend would do....not a dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive