Tuesday, February 26, 2019

DrPhil Feb 25 2019☝ Dr Phil Top Best Episode 71

 DrPhil Feb 25 2019☝ Dr Phil Top Best Episode 71
 DrPhil Feb 25 2019☝ Dr Phil Top Best Episode 71

I was not locked in a closet when I was little but I do remember being so afraid that I would use my closet as a bathroom because I was afraid of what my mother would do if I left my room.  I cannot fathom a parent doing that to their child, what happened to her, and to that college for not expelling those loser football players...SHAME ON THEM!
 this poor woman! My soul hurts for her. NO child, NO ONE should be treated like this! Her parents DO deserve the death penalty because she can't move forward.
Jesus christ.. how could you do your daughter like this.
I have a 5 year old and I'm choked tf out watching this


this makes me sick!!! how can people BULLY  someone over what happened to this kid??????? IF THESES BOYS WOULD HABE BEEN MINE I WOULD HAVE THEM BEATEN UP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive