Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dr Phil Feb 19, 2019 || Our 15-Year-Old Criminal Daughter Is Ruining Her Life and Our Marriage!

 Dr Phil Feb 19, 2019 || Our 15-Year-Old Criminal Daughter Is Ruining Her Life and Our Marriage!
 Dr Phil Feb 19, 2019 || Our 15-Year-Old Criminal Daughter Is Ruining Her Life and Our Marriage!

This girl is me 40 years ago. I had parents that didn't love me because I was their last ditch pregnancy to have a boy. I was the seventh and last child and a girl, so you can imagine how much my father hated me. It was brutal growing up with these two psychopaths. My father raped five of my sisters and one of them shot herself in the stomach in a last ditch way to keep him off of her. Every time my mother would leave for some of her things, my father would immediately jump on one of my sisters. He never touched me sexually and I think that was because I had a BIG MOUTH, lol, and would have told the world. Consequently, I was the only one he didn't rape. I do think for a period of time when I was little that he did try to get me, but again, my big mouth saved me. I watched all of my sisters have to come to terms with his rapes and it has completely messed them up. He was evil in other ways to me and frequently smacked me around. Once he put his gun to my temple and I could see in his eyes the struggle he had with going to jail for murder. He choked me, strangled me, beat me, knocked me out cold once, and the beating went on. When he died, I cried zero tears. It was more of being able to breathe for a change once he left.


Why the judge?!! This girl says from the beginning that she needs help, that she doesn´t want to be a criminal and she knows EXACTLY why she is behaving this way. She isn´t arrogant or proud about what she has done - she is the most clever and healthy in that family! Poor girl!!:-(

I'm split on this one. The dad said some truths for sure. We are a cry baby society.  I agree with Dr Phil that dad is handling his daughter in the wrong way and the daughter  as smart and well spoken as she is, she is a manipulator.  I pray the family finds the Lord and they get the help they need.
This father’s approach is soooo wrong! However; her behavior is way outta line, she really needs help. She wanted attention. She certainly got it. Totally out of control. Hope they can help her.

I don’t think people give kids enough credit. They always seem to have a ton of insight and somehow as people get older we get more into denial and have leas and less insight. Maybe due to constant invalidation

Where is the biological father? This man adopted her and has helped raise her. I think the mother is just to weak and lenient. I think a reason a lot of reasons these kids do these stupid things because they are not occupied doing positive things. She has continuously committed crimes and has not really been punish for them. This girl is so manipulative. She know exactly what she is doing. Dr Phil makes me sick some times acting like these kids don't know what they are doing. A lot of them know what they are doing because they do whatever they want regardless of knowing the consequences. I think he is afraid of getting to close to his daughter. Unfortunately, people who have children from another relationship shouldn't get married until their child is 18.

I am just starting this but already the tone of the parents is that they gave birth to some kind of satan spawn and nothing to do with them. Padlocked legs? That's "no nonsense"? Abuse denial. Horrid. But they scapegoat her.
The father has a personality disorder... he is a narcissist.  Mean. abusive.  I believe the child would be better off with no contact.  No unless she can be protected from him and his abuse.
However, I love to watch you Dr Phil. You are so wise and I think like you. I believe your biblical knowledge has given you insight that few Psychiatrists have. Tho you don't talk on a spiritual level now like you did in the beginning of your career on TV, you are awesome in pin pointing what is really going on. You can discern good and evil. I really hope you continue to follow up on some of your families and give us updates.
   I keep you and your family in prayer. 📖 Thank you for your show, and have learned much on parenting. I now have great grandchildren and I pray they have an awesome upbringing as my son's and grandchildren did.
Keep up the good shows❣
2/25/19

The fact that this child was so willing to accept that she needs help and time away says volumes about her maturity and intelligence. She's hardly the monster her father makes her out to be. I'm sure she thrived at the ranch, and I hope to god she gets away from them when she turns 18. Chaining up anyone like that is abuse, plain and simple. The 'Dad' should be in prison, and the Mom should have been forced to face some jail time as well, standing by and allowing him to do this to her child. He's the problem, but she let this happen. Give the kid a halfway decent set of parents and she'll pull through.

I almost wonder if this girl wouldn't be better off in foster care if the mother won't leave her husband, or even if she does. Poor kid. She's done some bad stuff, but she's acting out because of his abuse obviously. He fricking cut her hair and chained her up and verbally abused her... and that is just what he admitted to. She seems like a girl who was respectful to staff and seems open to change. She knows what she does is wrong and knows she needs help. Thats pretty rare in a teen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive