Sunday, February 24, 2019

Dr Phil Feb 19, 2019 || Help! My Narcissist Ex Is Abusing My Children and Nobody Believes Me!

 Dr Phil Feb 19, 2019 || Help! My Narcissist Ex Is Abusing My Children and Nobody Believes Me!
 Dr Phil Feb 19, 2019 || Help! My Narcissist Ex Is Abusing My Children and Nobody Believes Me!

As someone who actually has a narcissistic, sociopathic step father, I can tell SHE’S the one with the mental issues here. Like her, he wants to make my mom miserable and doesn’t care about me or my younger brother, not providing for either of us. He cares more about hurting her than he does actually getting custody of my brother. He does NOT parent, yet he plays victim and lies at every turn.
I think he refused the polygraph because the allegations of domestic violence are true and he didn’t want that on national television. As it stands now, he can deny it. Even though he went to jail he can still say she’s a liar.
 
She keeps referring to her children as hers but no matter what they are both of theirs. I will say I was not expecting her to pass the lie detector test! And he definitely isn't helping his cause by not taking it and leaves me thinking that some of what the children are saying may be true! I hope for those children's sake they take Dr Phil's help!

I would smack that smirk off her face a prosecute her to the extent of the law..... they don’t deserve their kids stop using your kids as pawns because your husband left u....shame on u.
 
I left my daughters dad because we didnt get along. I'll never understand why people have to make such ridiculous accusations against the other parent. Your relationship didnt work out GET OVER IT and MOVE ON. Let your children ENJOY their childhood
 
That b's#$h is a lie an makes herself look so stupid on tv she tells her kids what to say If thy are really young an u say do u Remeber when daddy twisted your arm an it hurt thy will say yes becuz that's what kids do
It was clear this was set up to make the mom look bad. Do I think she's done everything right? No, of course not. That's obvious. However, that father sat up on that stage, acting all calm with Dr. Phil backing him and portraying him in a good light. Dr. Phil focused on how high the volume of traffic was on his street yet says nothing about him avoiding [2] lie detector tests (1 there, 1 for the courts) and mom highly passing!? Then when you look at even one single text message (mind you, right after he says "I haven't gotten mad since I was younger." Then follows with an explanation), you SEE that's a LIE and the anger he's hiding!! 1, people who over explain are usually being dishonest and are trying to cover or divert. 2, it's easy to look good, sitting on a stage for less than an hour (again with the host backing you), in front of millions. It's when it's behind closed doors that you see true colors. I also have to say, I've worked with MANY children in cases such as this and I do not believe those kids were coached. When children continuously have to repeat an event to numerous people, the stories do become more "robotic" and "rehearsed". That needs to be taken into account. I truly pray this father gets help for his anger and is watched closely by DCFS. As well as the mom getting counseling to move past her feelings for him. I believe she does still harbor them and it may also be getting in the way, in the eyes of the system. They may not be taking her concerns seriously because they believe it's about vindictiveness. She is a "mama bear" and it may not be easy to see clearly when it comes to protecting them. Her actions can cause great damage and consequences going forward. I pray for these precious children. They need a healthy relationship with both parents!
 
 
It's hard when you have been abused in a relationship but kids must come first. My ex has 2 of 5 kids every other weekend, 2 refuse to go and he respects their decision and knows he has to earn their trust and prove he changed (they are teens) and 1 child too young yet and he is happy to wait because he still sees her when he sees teens. It took a while but sorted without courts.
 
It’s ridiculous that this woman clearly has a Father that cares for his children and she is ruining his relationship with those kids ! It pisses me off when there are so many dead beat Dads out there! BTW- Dr. Phil never explained why this Father refused to take the polygraph.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive