Monday, February 25, 2019

Dr Phil Full Episodes Best Watch 2019 || February 21, 2019

Dr Phil Full Episodes Best Watch 2019 || February 21, 2019
Dr Phil Full Episodes Best Watch 2019 || February 21, 2019

i starved and binged for years taking up to 30 laxatives a day,long story short aged 42,6 months ago i needed a live saving lidney transplant which thankfully my dad donated. this started at 20,id spend money on slimming pills off the internet,i already had type 1 diabetes which i didnt control well,my bloodsugars would always read high,awful place to be.now i would never do anything to put my dads kidney at risk.can never afford to take that risk again,i hope she gets well

Legitimate question here; why do so many anorexics wear revealing clothes in public? I’ve had friends who have done it too and I don’t understand. They say they hate their bodies but seem to take a perverse delight in wearing singlet and/or crop tops and shorts. I assume that’s another symptom of the illness.
I suffered from a pretty severe eating disorder about 7 years ago, and it is still something I mentally battle to this day. I am physically and mentally pretty healthy right now, but this is not a disease that just goes away. It also makes you legitimately crazy and insufferable to be around. I have memory gaps of the time i was sick, and my stomach has never been the same. I am SEVEN YEARS into recovery, and I still have to mentally recognize my hunger cues. It’s pretty bad to live like this, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. 
 
Watching this makes me sort of thank my dad for ignoring me and making me move out on my own. For two years I couldn't breathe it seemed, my mom had committed suicide. Obviously I suffered. So control with food became my "go to." I called Anorexia my first drug of choice. I did find others so I could enjoy pizza and beer like a normal person. Ha, ha, ha. Right? It was having a baby that changed me. He was a higher power than myself. I had some kind of wisdom, he wouldn't eat like I wanted him to, because he never saw me eating. I changed for my baby. I also ate when pregnant with that baby. It was not until recovery from drugs and alcohol I learned I was always searching for the sense of control. Now, I see this show and say; There but for the grace of God go I! A teeny tiny minute particle of faith kept me going. Now it fully sustains me. I have to take enzymes for my digestive tract's health and thus allow myself to eat regular meals and simple snacks. I pray over my meals. And then cuss like a sailor. 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive