Saturday, February 16, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 13 || "WHEN SHOULD I COMMIT MY KIDS" Dr Phil Season (February 13 2019)

 Dr Phil Episodes 13 || "WHEN SHOULD I COMMIT MY KIDS" Dr Phil Season (February 13 2019)
 Dr Phil Episodes 13 || "WHEN SHOULD I COMMIT MY KIDS" Dr Phil Season (February 13 2019)

My mother married a man 19 years older than her...he adopted me, yes I wish he had lived longer , he died at 82, however, my bio dad did not want me and this man did. He is who I still call my dad and he was the best thing that could have happened to me when I was young!!! My mother is still alive yet I have not seen her in 20 years and we live maybe 15 min apart!
I'm all for rights for older women but there are some extreme complications that can come from having children past 50 and its not just about the mother. The parents will likely pass away before the children are adults and caring for a child is really expensive so its hard to do on a fixed income, not impossible and many have done more with less but it adds an extra challenge. Furthermore we dont know all of the health issues linked with having children that late on and we're still unsure of how safe it really is for all involved. I feel that its ignorant to wait that long and involve unnecessary risks just like I think its ignorant to smoke or drink during pregnancy but tons of people do it and some kids turn out okay. I think its a dice roll and like he always says, ya dont roll the dice on your children.


My mum has had twins at 48, she had ME, slight arthritis, but she still finds the energy the raise them, you wouldn't even know she had those conditions. When you have a baby, a woman finds a way to deal if the child is wanted! My mum and I raise them (I'm 23), it can r hard, but a lack of energy is not an issue. I think the 28 yr old shouldn't judge people by her own standards, just because she finds it hard, despite having a husband, doesn't mean other different families find it too hard, and shouldn't have babies!
I had a brother-in-law that was 70 when his youngest child was born. He lived to 93 and was a wonderful father. There was 50 years between his oldest and youngest children. The youngest child was the most well adjusted child he had. The older he got, the better father he was. The children kept him young at heart and maybe the reason he lived to 93! He is missed by many people and he worked until he was almost 90! He was an awesome man!! Being older can be better. My aunt was 49 when my cousin was born. She did a great job raising her last child. She felt that the child missed out on knowing her older siblings as well, and that was the worst part!
 
Age is absolutely a factor. My mother had me at 35. She couldn't jump on a trampoline with me at 10. She wanted to raise me with an older value system that doesn't fit the digital world. I have a 43 year old brother a 34 year old brother and I am 24. We are from three different generations. It's crazy. I wish my other was 5-10 years younger when she had me so she could keep up with me, an epileptic child. She could not chase me through a store when. I was having an episode.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive