Sunday, February 17, 2019

MY BEST FRIEND FAKED HER PREGNANCY + I WAS ALMOST ON DR PHIL | receipts & storytime

MY BEST FRIEND FAKED HER PREGNANCY + I WAS ALMOST ON DR PHIL | receipts & storytime

I remember this whole thing from last yearrrrr. Like, I remember cringing so hard at hearing that she would name the "baby" after D&P. Finally someone wanted to freaking talk about this shit show, I swear I saw her on my tl all the time, and suddenly she was gone and everyone turned on her.


dude do you remember all the stuff about her abusive boyfriend and her suicide attempts and the rize streams and all of the accounts she made? i wonder how much of that was fake. i didn’t know any numbers but, god, we were all IDIOTS for believing this. 
 
I’m so sorry about what happened to you. That girl sounds like a very toxic person. But, I have two questions: 1. Was she wearing a fake pregnancy belly or something to make it look like she was pregnant? In the photo of her, she looked like she was trying to have a fake belly. If she was wearing a pregnancy belly, wouldn’t you guys be able to tell? I mean, you and other ppl had sleepovers with her. At night, wouldn’t she have taken it off? 2. I remember seeing on Twitter that someone said (maybe it was you or someone else I don’t remember and the tweet is gone) that they met Lem’s baby. If what you said about Lem cancelling meeting up with people is true, why would someone lie about meeting the baby? Was it because someone saw Lem hold a baby that wasn’t hers? Or maybe Lem was going to try and “cancel” them? Sorry I was just confused about those two things
 
i cant believe i got to witness this whole thing lmao it has to be the craziest thing that’s ever happened in a fandom honestly. im so glad you filmed and uploaded this and got closure bc you’re a great person and don’t deserve to have guilt about something that wasn’t even your fault. ily ❣️ 
 
oof I remember following all this on twitter and what a shitstorm it was. I’m so sorry this happened to you :( you’re such an amazing person and you don’t deserve to be treated that way. I know I don’t know you at all but I’m still really proud of you for making this video, it’s really such a brave thing to do <3
 
i remember watching her rize shows and in one of them i requested to join and she accepted, but when i tried to converse with the others i was completely ignored and like 10 minutes later i was kicked from it while they laughed (i don’t remember the other 2 or 3 but i don’t care at all about how they acted, lem was basically a cult leader and we all blindly followed her)
 
I honestly can’t believe that I believed all of the things that she said, I remember when I used to actually like her and her videos and everything on Twitter 😕 I remember the day that all of this happened and I feel so bad for you all 🙁the fact that she made everything look like nothing was wrong the whole time is just awful😒
 
cant believe this actually happened. i cant believe i stayed up for hours on rize with her and thought she considered me a friend. it’s insane wtf literally happened, it was terrible for me so i can’t imagine how this must feel for u. so many ppl dedicated like their entire summers for her. idk how she manipulated so many ppl like she had everyone at her fingertips. WEIRD MAN
I saw all of this happening on twitter and i feel so sick thinking about when people were saying the baby is/isn't real,, and i defended lem even though i had no connection to her because, i too, thought "who would fake a pregnancy?" You don't know me but we're mutuals on twit and i feel bad for just ignoring your tweets about this whole situation and i wish i could go back and do something about it 
I was really confused when lem just disappeared from YouTube, in the middle of nowhere. This whole thing makes so much more sense. I remember waiting for the whole gender reveal crap & never finding it. It takes someone really messed up to go & make such a crazy plot like she did for such a silly story just to get attention & it ending up backfiring.
 
I remember when I joined twitter and found out about the “baby” I DEFENDED her multiple times and never questioned her pregnancy, I told her she was going to be a great mother, and honestly got excited, when I finally admitted it was fake I wasn’t too affected because we were never close. BUT I’m still scarred and kinda have trust issues ✌️🤠 end of story lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive