Friday, February 15, 2019

Dr Phil drinks fortnite shield potion dr phil show 2019

 Dr Phil drinks fortnite shield potion dr phil show 2019
 Dr Phil drinks fortnite shield potion dr phil show 2019
When my friend was in undergrad for psychology he wrote a 30 page paper about how unethical dr. Phil's methods of therapy are.  Dr. Phil is an entertainer first guys, remember that.
I could imagine her next point of proof being " I gave it to an armless pregnant woman and she gave birth to a baby with arms, so she regrew limbs!"

I'll just stick to drinking my own jizzy juice, thanks. All my female friends want a taste of my jizzy juice every day. They really can't get enough of it. Sometimes they even want it all over their face, which doesn't really make sense. It may be addictive and cause erratic behavior, apparently, but that's life.

I would recommend people look at myles power, he did a really cool video on Jilly juice and hes a chemist and actually makes and drinks the juice.

So guys we did it, we cured Pyro's autism and still working on other mental issues. The fact that we reached this goal only with 1 gallon of juice is just phenomenal, I am just amazed, thank you so much Jilly juice

I learned that I won't know if intentionally overdosing on prescription drugs is suicide until I try it, so that's exactly what I'm going to do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive