Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dr Phil (February 25, 2019) I Believe I Have a Second Schizophrenic Child

 Dr Phil (February 25, 2019) I Believe I Have a Second Schizophrenic Child
 Dr Phil (February 25, 2019) I Believe I Have a Second Schizophrenic Child

Why the F doesn’t she have visual aids for his communication? She’s expecting him to talk when using a symbol system would be much less frustrating for the boy. And she asks him too many questions too quickly without giving him processing him. And she should never be talking about meds!!
Most parents I know with non-verbal autistic children used those types of aids for communicating.  These days there are even ways to set up an IPad or other computing device for an autistic child to communicate with.  I have a young adult son who is autistic and he is verbal so we didn't use aids for communicating.  I NEVER EVER would have talked to him the way this mother did to her son.  The poor boy probably gets overwhelmed by her when she talks to him.

 My best friend is bipolar and isn't "medicated." She takes rhodiola, same, st johns wort, meditated every day, takes omega 3 fatty acids, does light therapy onceba week, sees a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner every two weeks, and once a month she does interpersonal and social rythym therapy. She is able to function like a normal person.



This is an extremely shocking case and is absolutely abuse, the mother is the one who is mentally ill. I fear for these children's safety and I cant believe CPS hasn't removed them from her care. It has munchhausen by proxy written all over it. 50 doctors in order for her to get Clozaril is absolutely shocking. Why has no one stepped in and questioned the mothers real motives? Her new husband seems false, I think he has another agenda. Poor kids. This woman is dangerous and needs to be stopped.
This poor child is not Loved! His Mother is making his life Hell! She is so Cruel, she should be in Prison for Child Abuse! It hurt my soul just watching her rant and rave! Please save this little boy. Please help him.
The mom is doing this 100% for attention, she wants to feel like the super mom who is fighting for her "schizophrenic" children. She is definitely jumping from doctor to doctor to find anyone who agrees with her and will not listen to the ex-husband out of spite. The ex-husband made huge mistakes and need to step up right now.

The mom is doing this 100% for attention, she wants to feel like the super mom who is fighting for her "schizophrenic" children. She is definitely jumping from doctor to doctor to find anyone who agrees with her and will not listen to the ex-husband out of spite. The ex-husband made huge mistakes and need to step up right now.
An 11 year old on such powerful adult psychiatric drugs is so insufferable, inhumane and severely damaging on all levels!!!  His eyes showed how deeply zonked out he was!!!  And I'm sorry, but to move a new husband in with those diabled kids, distributing meds and having full access alone with them.  No shade, just saying!!  My oh my .. may heaven help us all!!!!

My son is autistic and this is clearly what Bodhi has as well. My son is 4 and on no medication. I can't believe the meds that Susan is putting Bodhi on. It's sick. She's been medicating him to the point of a stupor since he was 2 or 3. So sad.
As a person who has brain damage (not from medication) but another reason there son can get permanent brain damage with the medication he is taking and the amount because I used to take pills and caused more damage unfortunately but there son clearly has autism my nephew has autism and he's like there son and those meds he's taking are triggering seizures poor guy :( I have epilepsy and my meds help but a person that doesn't have epilepsy (there son ) the meds he's taking will trigger it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive