Sunday, February 24, 2019

Dr Phil | My Husband Refuses to Get a Job and Believes He Is Going to Become a Famous Murder Rapper

 Dr Phil | My Husband Refuses to Get a Job and Believes He Is Going to Become a Famous Murder Rapper
 Dr Phil | My Husband Refuses to Get a Job and Believes He Is Going to Become a Famous Murder Rapper

I used to listen to ICP in my teenage years & this dude is nothing like them! I'm glad they spoke to him. Sadly I don't think he understands though. A great dad doesn't dodge child support or abuse the other parent! Pathetic creep

if Nick wants to dress up like a demonic clown and play music after his 9 to 5 on weekends too, she should be supportive and go see some of his shows. But he needs a job. Bashing Nick's music and act is not going to be kind nor productive. This is Nick's hobby it's fine to have a hobby. If he makes it big as a rapper he can quit his day job. It's murder rap that's a bit scary but...it's just his way of burning off steam. As long as he can seperate things (and work on THAT) it will be a good compromise.

this is so beyond stupid its not even funny..is there anyone who isnt a total beta male nowdays ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive