Saturday, February 2, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 32 || February 01, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 32 || February 01, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 32 || February 01, 2019
I feel so sorry for Stevie.I'm not sure what's going on with his parents, but something just doesn't sit right about them. I feel they have their own issues, for which their little boy is taking the brunt. Perhaps counceling for them would be of benefit. And how does anyone in their right mind not think the amount of medication Stevie takes would not ultimately have a detrimental effect on him? I just feel there's a lot going on under the surface with this family..


His mother posts a blog saying she hates her 9 year old child. She uses medication to control him. The father sits there hugging his wife's shoulder as they play the tape of her saying she hates him. I really feel for this little boy. This is abuse. Perhaps another family member would take him. 

Good grief! That kid is a maniac! If they don't get him out of the house, there is going to be a terrible tragedy, probably involving one of the younger children. Watching him throw his baby sister from one bed to another chilled me to the bone. The other children are entitled to live without fear and that will never happen as long as that boy resides in that house.
 Why isn't this woman in jail that's child abuse straight up! It is wrong on so many levels. I think if I was on so many drugs and people were slapping me around I'd be a little aggressive myself. Most families that would treat their children like that and admit how much they hate them especially publicly would have had the government in there all the children would have been removed you and maybe your husband both will be in jail. So I guess because you have money in a nice Suburban home they're going to give you a chance. Better take it and change it. And maybe one day you'll have enough love in your heart for your own son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive