Dr Phil Episodes 34 | I Hate My Daughter In - Law | February 02, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 34 | I Hate My Daughter In - Law | February 02, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 34 | I Hate My Daughter In - Law | February 02, 2019
This woman looks a little old to be so immature,,,, she feels she’s being replaced in her sons heart,your son is in love be happy for him and see your daughter in law with new eyes!!!! Stop being so miserable!!!! Be the adult! I have one son we’re so close we Finnish each other sentences I had him when I was 28 and tried for 10 years to get pregnant!!!! He’s married with one child my only granddaughter 💕 I let he and his wife take the lead period learn boundaries or you will loose your son,you need to realize if you’re son didn’t put his family first really how much respect would you have for him,and how would you feel if your mother in law treated you the way you treat his wife,your not being replaced your mom and that will never change but for your actions
I wouldn’t let that vile old lady near my daughter either. Yup, granny had to work her butt off for everything and it’s made her nasty, bitter and jaded.
Damn! This woman needs some MDMA love therapy stat, or something extreme because I’ve never seen someone so proud of her own bull-headed immaturity. She sounds like a jealous ex-girlfriend, not his mother!
I realise people don't know how common this is... 😓🤮🤔🤯🤨😑😖
Still living with and through it. I wish I could hug this daughter-in-law. From one daughter-in-law to the next, it is the most unjust and unreasonable hell on earth. Almighty be with the oppressed. Because it's oppression whichever way you look at it. Narcissism is so sickening. And they never admit they're wrong or attempt to change. All the best ya'll. 🙌🏼
WOW the mom is a complete !*!&^%$$ ...she needs to find a hobby besides interfering with her sons life and marriage....sure everyone dont like their DIL/SIL i been there ...i work night shift 11p-7a sometimes to 11a...i sleep during the day too its called WORKING FOR A LIVING!!!!(done this shift for 19 years now and i LOVE it!!)Not many people can hack the night /graveyard shift i bet if the mom worked that shift for a week she too would sleep during the day DUH!!!!Yeah Id hate her too if she spewed that much HATE toward me and wouldnt want her around either.... she did this to herself not her son .... she is being very hypocritical....and she is driving her own son away by hating his wife so much... she needs to CUT that cord ....and gain a hobby....old episode not new .... but ty for leaving comment section open since the Dr Phil channel wont leave them open
I think the mum is jealous of the daughter in law and i kind v get that, sometimes, some mothers find it very hard to let go, theyre not the no 1 woman in their kids lives anymore, But shes taking it way too far, i dont like the mother of my grandson ( my deceased son gf ) As much as She and i have never really seen eye to eye , we were very close for a while after my son died, But she keeps my grandson from me to hurt me 😡 5 times shes done this,Shes not thinking about my grandson or respecting what my dead son "I KNOW would want 💚💚😇💔💔 She is so spiteful and selfish, I dont have a problem with my other kids partners
16.11 - Robin is so up herself it is quite something. All you have to do to be FBI certified is be American and if you are her age, she doesn't even have to have proof of markmanship. She is ridiculous. Dr Phil lies about her constantly to make her sound halfway interesting. In truth, she was dating Dr Phil when he was still married, she left school with no more than high school graduation yet we are told when they met she was an engineer and we are told she developed that skin care range. He says she is a best-selling author, but let's face it, nobody would ever read that rubbish unless she was Dr Phil's wife. And although she might sell books because of her husband, the reviews are terrible. I watch Dr Phil to see Dr Phil, not to see his wife being smarmy or nodding on camera.
Well, at least the mother-in-law admits she hollered at the daughter-in-law, or at least doesn't deny it. Why would the MIL think she has the right to yell at anyone? I mean, I have lost my temper before, too, but I do apologize if I do so. It is not OK to vent on someone, it is not OK to hate someone. Hate equals murder by character assassination. It is just thinking of murder without acting on it. People have really lost their moral compasses. That being said, I'm sure the DIL is a little high-maintenance. She didn't deny demanding a 7-karat diamond. This case of mutual disrespect is a royal one. They both have work to do on themselves. I wouldn't have married that guy if I met his mother and she was this lady. I think the DIL decided from the beginning that she could just cut out the MIL from the lives of her and her husband. I do put it more on the DIL to make more of an effort to patch things up, because she's more educated, and she should be able to do it. I think the son probably bad-mouthed his mother, to allow his wife to do what she does to exclude the mother. He should put his foot down and say that his wife needs to be nice to his mother, since he has to be nice to her family. Rudeness is never an option.
6:52 PM
dr phil show

0 comments:
Post a Comment