Monday, February 4, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 38 | TRAGIC BEAUTY: The Exclusive Story of a Bachelorette's Suicide | Feb 02, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 38 | TRAGIC BEAUTY: The Exclusive Story of a Bachelorette's Suicide | Feb 02, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 38 | TRAGIC BEAUTY: The Exclusive Story of a Bachelorette's Suicide | Feb 02, 2019
Before my hysterectomy I had issues at that time monthly, it was horrible, I'd lose hope n feel like the only option was suicide, it's a shame she didn't see a doctor first... it was a very hopeless time... Hormones can change one's whole mental function... I'm fine now thank god my doctor knew....it turned out it was a mass on left ovary which controls hormone function, been fine since....my prayers to her poor mother...
 So much emphasis is put on being beautiful, that we automatically assume that those 'blessed'  go through life without a care in the world. Tho' many doors are open to them that would be firmly closed to the rest of us, those good looks can be just  as much a curse, that brings  its own set of problems, as I witnessed in a couple of friends of mine. 




I’m a bit astounded her mother is relating what was obviously intense depressive episodes to her period?? PMDD is absolutely real, but it’s very bizarre to me that’s she’d choose to bring up. (Edit: and what I mean by this, is that it’s a very real disorder, that can be extremely serious, but she never said her daughter had it. She either had it, or she didn’t. And she said that it only seemed to correlate with her mood changes being that intense “a very few times.” Which is why I found it so odd. I’m not playing down the severity of PMDD. I’m just confused as to why, if she isn’t mentioning that as a diagnosis or a consistent mood pattern that it would be significant. Hope that’s cleared up.) But this is insanely heartbreaking to hear, I can’t imagine hearing your child take their own life over the phone. That’s absolutely horrific. I really hope her mother finds a lot of healing. I’m sending good vibes.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but as someone who suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder, I can relate to a lot of what Gia's mother describes that Gia felt and was going through. I suspect she suffered with the same personality disorder as I do. The fear of abandonment, the self sabotaging of relationships, the paranoia and anxiety- all classic examples of BPD. I only wish she had gotten the same help I did. It changed my life. If you are struggling, there is help available and life can and will be better. Please talk to someone and get some help before we lose another Gia. X

The pain for those who kill themselves is something that those who don't cannot, and hopefully, will not ever feel. It is incredible to be at the point where the natural desire to live is absolutely the worst concept to the person in pain. This is a tragic story, and I really hope that this is something that opens the gates to those in pain, to reach out. Much respect to the mother, and my heart to you and yours.


So very tragic. My Sister is 41 and an RN. She called me last week talking about how her menstrual cycles are too much on her emotionally....we've both had a really rough history with menstrual cycles and dark places.....fortunately I had a radical hysterectomy, which was performed to save my life from Cervical Cancer. Ever since my hysterectomy I have had no problems nor ever want to another dark place. I worry about my sister now. There are so many things said here that make me think of my sister, and makes me worry.. I am going to hound her until she gets this hysterectomy, her being a Mom, Wife and RN and being super busy are no longer going to be allowed to enter my ears as an excuse. God bless Gia's Mom, family, friends and loved ones. My heart goes out to all of you.
I always wonder, there are places in this world where life is nothing but misery and heartache. Moms with their babies under bombs. Mom with nothing to feed their kids but dirt. Babies that die from simple fever. Where people have no right, no say on anything in their life. Yet they don't kill themselves
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive