Monday, February 4, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 39 | WILD BEHAVIOR CAUGHT ON CAMERA | February 03, 2019

Dr Phil Episodes 39 | WILD BEHAVIOR CAUGHT ON CAMERA | February 03, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 39 | WILD BEHAVIOR CAUGHT ON CAMERA | February 03, 2019

I , a female, tried your suggestion and intervened in a physical argument between a man and a woman, this was 1980, many years before Dr. Phil. I was punched kicked and knocked to the ground for simply saying ''Calm down, now, it can't be that bad.'' I still suffer with a back injury to this day. I say it's best to walk to or call the authorities, not to get close to that kind of anger.

I ain't mad at the girl w/the shovel, people don't understand a girl like that bully, but the mother should've taken control, she is the wrong one. It was her fault, her responsibility, and she let this girl on her property.



What kind of "person" attacks someone with their child looking on! She deserves to be locked up she isnt right in the head! Not to mention the size of that monster! She is huge, just because she looks like a man doesn't mean she has to act and live like one, but then men shouldn't hit women so she misses that mark too. 
 
 
My friend's granddaughter got beaten up in her high school last April. She tried to intervene because the original victim was a mentally challenged student. There were about 30 others who saw the fight, many of whom recorded it. It was on line before "Shaina" arrived at the hospital. School officials suspended three students and made several delete the posts, but they couldn't begin to identify everyone. Result, Shaina had a concussion, five broken ribs, contusions requiring 103 stitches, 32 of them on her face. She had a broken ankle requiring two surgeries. She had to drop out of school because of PTSD. Her grandparents have had to delete all their social media accounts, along with taking away Shaina's cellphone and computer. They are still subject to people vandalizing their vehicle and home. They'd like to move, but cannot because of medical bills. Shaina attempted suicide in September and was in a residential treatment home for six weeks. Comments on You Tube are as far as I go with social media. I'm "out of the loop" for sure, but want no part of others tracking me, harassing me, even "following" me. I want real friends, not the dubious "friends" people accumulate on Facebook. 
 
 
I almost fought some crazy woman and who had her infant baby in a stroller. Even though I was biting my tongue so hard it hurt , I had to be the bigger person because apparently I was the only one thinking about that poor baby who has an animal for a mother. There are some truly stupid reckless people out there 
 
 
There is such a thing as bystander effect and I would expect Dr. Phil to know and understand it. When there's other bystanders, most people (and I mean almost everyone) will assume that someone else will know what to do, be already doing it or is simply better equipped to do it. It is exactly why when in an emergency situation even a trained professional medic will POINT at a specific person and tell them to call an ambulance. You have to point, then the person will do it without hesitation. If you just shout out "someone call 911" everyone will assume that someone else will do it. This is a thing. We all like to think we'll step up, we'll do the right thing, we'll protect someone no matter what, but until you are actually in that situation you have no way of knowing what you would or wouldn't do and how you would react to it.
 
I have taken photos of crimes being committed and CALLED COPS. I posted ONE photo, of a guy jerking off on the Public Transport in Philly, in the afternoon, when schools got out, and then approached the appropriate officials, with the images and info, as I wanted to and did warn riders...I figured the chances of being caught were zero, but as he exited the train, I told him he was going to be on FB, etc. Maybe he's less likely to do this, for fear of being caught. I caught a guy stealing packages off a stoop in our neighbourhood, and confronted him. He claimed he lived at the house, but I know the 97 year old lady who owns it...I took his photo, and when he dropped his boxcutter, and what he hadn't stuck in his backpack and ran, I called the cops. We went to look at a guy they had stopped; but it wasn't him. The photo is in their files, plus I posted in the neighbourhood group, for our area to BOLO. I agree it can be dangerous to be physically trying to break up a fight, but the complete lack of anyone doing anything, other than posting the videos, is revolting, completely disheartening, and deeply shameful. 911 is not much effort to press and call, if you really feel the need to just gawp. The banality of evil is everywhere.
 
So many are so violent today. The fear she has for their safety is fear in others as well. Many dont get involved for fear of retaliation. My daughter n I are terrorized continually yet noone steps in I believe due to fear. I am a w/c transfer. They have shot our protection furbabies n ran over them in front of my daughter as well as random bullets whizzing by her head. A male in ski mask refused to let her pass from my home to hers at MN. She called me crying. I called our County Sheriffs dept requesting immediate assistance. They were on a call.....called local PD. 5 min away...who were all deputized in case of emergency's....they NEVER SHOWED THE COUNTY DID A DRIVE BY 2°54min AFTER MY CALL. I COULDN'T GET N MY W/C ALONE SO I TURNED DOGS LOOSE N THEY RAN HIM INTO THE DRIVEWAY OF THE NEXT HOUSE DOWN APPX HALF A BLOCK.....THEY HAVE SINCE SHOT WINDOWS OUT OF VEHICLES THROWN CANS OF BOTTLES OF LIQUEUR AT MY DAUGHTER. THEY CALL HER FILTHY NAMES. THEY SIT IN THE "public road" PLAYING THE HOOD THUMPING THE BASE BANGING ON METAL BARKING ETC. I HAVEN'T BEEN OFF MY PROPERTY FOR OVER 3 YEARS. MY DAUGHTER HAS TO WALK TO TOWN AT TIMES. I CRY N PRAY SHE RETURNS EACH TIME. ONE HAS THREATENED TO BURN US OUT THE FELON OUT BACK THREATENED TO KILL ME IN FRONT OF MY KIDS. WE WERE ALWAYS GOOD TO THEM TAKING FREE FOOD BEFORE I LOST MY TRANSPORTATION. THE NEIGHBOR DOWN THE HILL REFUSED TO SELL TO THEM AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED N HER HOUSE THAT HAD NO ELECTRIC HOOKED UP FOR OVER A YEAR EXPLODED N IN THE 15 min it took for rural fire to get there it was a total loss. Nothing was done. WE FEAR FOR OUR LIVES CONSTANTLY. THEY ARE NEVER ACCOUNTABLE FOR TERRORIZING LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.
 
They does'nt videotape to have like a proof, they videotape it for youtube... Then it would have been better to scream that police is on the way, and then tryed to protect the child. Or children...i thougt i saw other children as well? What kind of people would physically and violent attack someone with a child present? And...does anybody think fighting will solve anything? There are a lot of evidence that hurting other does not give a ok result... If someone attack me, violent, then i don't think "my god, she are right, now i change my mind"....🙄 When you loose control and attack someone, then you are weak, you can't control yourself.... All the young people who think they will get respect if they fight....It is so sad that they haven't learn better... It is depressing watching our nect generation and the behavior on net. Now i am feeling old. We have this problem in norway too, but it is not so often/"normal"...i hope....
 
 

A woman I know says she will never try to help out again as it landed her in jail for 6 months with a record. This was in the early '80's before cell phones. She was sticking up for a woman she did not know whose boyfriend was hitting her (this was in a bar), the woman and her friends decided they did not like that and ganged up on her, then the police were called and all them made up a story for the courts that put my friend in jail. You may think in an ideal moment to get involved but when push comes to shove, a good deed might get you punished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive