Dr Phil Episodes 41 | My Best Friend Is Trying to Steal My Child | February 04, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 41 | My Best Friend Is Trying to Steal My Child | February 04, 2019
Dr Phil Episodes 41 | My Best Friend Is Trying to Steal My Child |
February 04, 2019
A woman explains why she's afraid she's going to lose custody of her
daughter to her ex-best friend. Also: an update on a man whose
girlfriend was stealing from him.
that "mom" has lost custody of other kids, to her mother and one out of
three baby daddies?! She just dumps them to this girl she knew since she
was 12, non mom is a true aunty gay or straight bio mom is a complete
trainwreck. One of those women with several baby daddies who rather
party and work then get on welfare and raise those children, she lost
2/3! It's hard to lose custody of a child, I had a CPS case over
nonsense and I've never been at risk of losing my children, maybe you
all can't understand how shitty you need to be to lose your kids, you
gotta literally leave them at someone's doorstep.
Mom is totally unfit to raise children! The daughter missed 22 days of school, the friend enrolled her in school. The grandmother has custody of the other 2 children! Leaving for months on end to party and live with other men! No job, no car, the girls father died of drug overdose and the mother did drugs with the father, she's living off of the life insurance policy of the girls dead father. So, out of 4 children she has none! Father of the oldest has full custody, Megan has custody has custody of one, and her mother has custody has custody of two of the children!
also does anyone remember a 2 part story where a Grandmother took her grandchild to the hospital for an examination because she thought her son-in-law was sexually abusing her. the Father was cleared in the polygraph and she told the mother she would never see her again
It really seems that both of these women have some serious dirt on one another, but both are too afraid to spill the beans on the other for fear of their own skeletons coming out of the closet. There is definitely more to this story. I think they are both loons and NEITHER of them need to have the child. I don't believe either of them have the best interest of the child at heart. It seems the child is just a pawn being used in a game between the two of them. Blackmail, revenge, etc? Something is definitely way off with the both of them.
I think Megan just wants a child so badly that she has really grown so attached to this child who she’s cared for off and on since infancy. It’s a perfect storm between Megan wanting a child and the mother being completely unfit. If she doesn’t have her life together at 30+ then it’s doubtful it will happen before her kids are ruined by her shotty track record. Megan did overstep boundaries by trying to gain full custody but honestly the mother should be thanking her for clothing, feeding and loving her child when she was not capable of doing so. This whole episode is a train wreck.
You can argue whether this mother deserved to lose custody of all her
kids or not (I'm pretty sure she lost them for a good reason and I'm
definitely not saying she shouldn't have lost custody in the first place
), but that ex-best friend doesn't have the right to claim HER
daughter. Seriously the way she's talking about the child creeps me out.
'The child doesn't want me to leave' 'I can't imagine my life without
the child' 'I'm her OTHER mother.. I'm with her for life'. 'We have a
mother/daughter relationship'. 'I believe I can win full permanent
custody of the child' IT'S NOT HER CHILD! She has no blood relation to
the child, so WHY did she get rewarded custody in the first place? (Dr.
Phil blatantly told her the chance of a court awarding her permanent
custody of a child that's not related to her by blood is slim to zero
percent) Because I'm also pretty sure this woman is trying to erase her
biological mom out of the child's life and REPLACE her as the child's
'NEW MOTHER'. She's definitely (gotten) too attached to the child.
If the friendship she's had with the bio mom meant anything to her, she
wouldn't be trying to steal away her child (she actually offered the mom
that she would stop fighting for permanent custody of the child IF the
mom would agree with 'permanent visitation'. Which basically means the
bio mom willingly GIVING HER full permanent custody of HER child! Does
she really think the mom's gonna give in to that?). She wouldn't be
doing this to her. That's not how a supposed (ex) best friend acts! Even
if they have some legitimate complains/concerns.
She can be part of this child's life - that's not an unreasonable
request if she's known this child for eight years - but NOT as her
'other mother'. The child already has a mother (and she doesn't need a
'new one') and like Dr Phil said, the biological parents (or parent in
this case) gets to make the call whether or not she wants her ex-best
friend in her daughters life or not and how much access she should have
if the child goes back to living with them. I'm guessing at the end, she
was sitting there feeling real bad and thinking like 'Oh, so when my ex
best friend gets her child back, she's gonna kick me out of that
child's life (out of spite or to take revenge) and that's not fair to me
or the child. But Dr Phil thinks that's totally fine while I have
papers from the court and CPS that state that the child has a
relationship with me and that it's in the best interest of the child to
have me in her life. So Dr. Phil is wrong'. Honestly, I can see it
happening, no matter what CPS or the court says. Let's hope the bio mom
can act like a mature adult when she gets her daughter back - because I
do believe her ex best friend has bonded with this child and that
kicking her out of her daughters life will hurt the child. BUT I think
the mom has every reason to be VERY cautious of this person and limit
her access in case she's gonna try to steal her daughter AGAIN. I get
the idea that she's not gonna stop trying to gain some form of custody.
Honestly, I wouldn't leave this child with either woman at this moment
because they're both giving me serious bad vibes. I'm sure the mom isn't
completely stable (yet). She has work to do in other to be a stable,
loving parent to this child and any other children. I'm glad she's
getting professional help and a chance to turn her life around and
deserve the right to raise a child or children.
0 comments:
Post a Comment