Monday, February 4, 2019

Dr Phil (February 02, 2019) Was Dying and Asked Her to Marry Him

Dr Phil (February 02, 2019) Was Dying and Asked Her to Marry Him
Dr Phil (February 02, 2019) Was Dying and Asked Her to Marry Him
you should always tell your friend if their significant other is hitting on you. I would never betray a friend. if they get mad and break things off with you, you did the right thing and you don't need a person like that in your life either. once back a few years ago a friend's boyfriend hit on me through facebook. I immediately called her and told him hell no. 
As someone who has real panic attacks and also has a condition where I actually pass out, way more often than could ever be adequately prepared for, that made me so mad. You’re fine. Get off the floor. There’s people all over the world who need actual medical treatment and those paramedics are caught up with your dumbass.
 
It’s called malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Run like hell. It’s all about him. This is what they do when they are exposed. Or they become violent and dangerous. Run like hell.


I used to get panic attacks and my legs worked just fine now I never fake fell lol lol my Dr taught me how to control the panic attacks within 4 weeks with no medication. He's doing this to get out of the line of fire. But that's the most dramatic fake panic attack I've ever seen in my life! He fell but never passed out lol! Panic attacks don't cause ur legs not to work lllmmmmaaaooooo! And this mom said he is physically abusive to his 4 yr old daughter. She should have packed that kid up and got her to safety! Look what he did on stage when ppl r watching I shutter to think what he does what his daughter n wife when no one is looking. My husband has never ever put his hands on our kid's. Especially our daughter he's never even yelled at her or punished her.i handle her. But the universe has not yet normal will ever put a man on this earth that I would allow to abuse my daughter. It would happen over my dead body!! Oh look now he stutters to. Who knows ew anxiety causes flash speech impediments! 
What is really sad is that women feel that, regardless of the impact on themselves and those that rely on them, feel that a man like this is better than being alone? i.e. Any man is better than no man. (Before anyone knee-jerks a response, I'm speaking from a heterosexual female perspective and can't debate from another gender/sexuality viewpoint)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive