Dr Phil (Janaury 30 2019) Our Son Is a 40 Year Old Homeless Car Camper
Dr Phil (Janaury 30 2019) Our Son Is a 40 Year Old Homeless Car Camper
I was about to get kinda pissed cause I genuinely have ADHD - tested by multiple doctors including neurologists and I thought for a moment Dr Phil was gonna piss all over it but I'm glad he brought up the fact that is does exist, but its often over-diagnosed. Us with the actual condition have to contend with people either self diagnosing or being misdiagnosed and making people doubt it actually exists making it harder for us.
Here’s another example of a person who’s CLEARLY delusional and Dr. Phil has so many resources to offer, but doesn’t. If he knew shit about mental health or had half a brain cell, he’s recognize that and get that man somewhere he could have both a proper neuro and psych eval, and move onto the right kind of therapy and medication regimen, and learn to re-structure his life. His family is laughing because there’s nothing else to do when living with someone delusional. “If you didn’t laugh you’d cry” is extremely accurate here. The P&P Center is... not everything Phil hypes it up to be, but it’s definitely a decent start. Combined with a psych and therapy and the right meds. Not tossing him the fucking Bear life coach guy, seriously? Are his book sales that low?
I car camped for 20 years, the best part was I got to meet many people of many cultures in many states... I always had a job, paid my own way, most people never leave thier own town and or state except on a quick vacation, and truely what can you see in 7 days, 2 of them are Airports.. Maybe this guy is a minamalist... I now live in a sheepwagon, I am always warmer and have more food then my neighbors. Tiny houses easier to repair and more time to live your life.. Just speaking from my own exsperience.
Dr Phil (Janaury 30 2019) Our Son Is a 40 Year Old Homeless Car Camper
I was about to get kinda pissed cause I genuinely have ADHD - tested by multiple doctors including neurologists and I thought for a moment Dr Phil was gonna piss all over it but I'm glad he brought up the fact that is does exist, but its often over-diagnosed. Us with the actual condition have to contend with people either self diagnosing or being misdiagnosed and making people doubt it actually exists making it harder for us.
Here’s another example of a person who’s CLEARLY delusional and Dr. Phil has so many resources to offer, but doesn’t. If he knew shit about mental health or had half a brain cell, he’s recognize that and get that man somewhere he could have both a proper neuro and psych eval, and move onto the right kind of therapy and medication regimen, and learn to re-structure his life. His family is laughing because there’s nothing else to do when living with someone delusional. “If you didn’t laugh you’d cry” is extremely accurate here. The P&P Center is... not everything Phil hypes it up to be, but it’s definitely a decent start. Combined with a psych and therapy and the right meds. Not tossing him the fucking Bear life coach guy, seriously? Are his book sales that low?
I car camped for 20 years, the best part was I got to meet many people of many cultures in many states... I always had a job, paid my own way, most people never leave thier own town and or state except on a quick vacation, and truely what can you see in 7 days, 2 of them are Airports.. Maybe this guy is a minamalist... I now live in a sheepwagon, I am always warmer and have more food then my neighbors. Tiny houses easier to repair and more time to live your life.. Just speaking from my own exsperience.
11:21 AM
dr phil show

0 comments:
Post a Comment