Friday, February 1, 2019

Dr Phil (January 31 2019) The Boy Under the Stairs Hero Siblings Speak Out 123

Dr Phil (January 31 2019) The Boy Under the Stairs Hero Siblings Speak Out 123
Dr Phil (January 31 2019) The Boy Under the Stairs Hero Siblings Speak Out 123


This is horrid! Thank God the kids told; otherwise this little boy probably would not have made it. Thank God Dr. Phil got involved. I hope and pray the little boy is okay and loved and well taken care of.

My heart hurts so much for this baby. I pray his soul heals from his trauma and grows up to do wonderful things. I’m so so so sorry this happened to him. :,(

Where had been the biological mother before TV? I just put her in jail too! And the brothers ? Why so much time lose before speak? All of them are guilty! Poor baby...

The step moms lies are infuriating! The part where the son tells of them going to a motel and her ordering pizza and telling him to eat all he wants - 😡!! So messed up and sad


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive