Monday, February 4, 2019

Dr Phil show Episodes 40 | Bitter And Twisted | February 04, 2019

Dr Phil show Episodes 40 | Bitter And Twisted | February 04, 2019
Dr Phil show Episodes 40 | Bitter And Twisted | February 04, 2019
I used to love Dr Phil's programmes but even though I still enjoy them, after time I've come to see him as quite narcissistic, with a belittling sanctimonius attitude directed for entertainment value as opposed to really helping guests, quite incideous really. Peace. P.s. (first guests), a woman scorned, she's poison, and she's trying to be a lady but it's hard for her to keep a lid on things, and listen to the clapping seals in the audience.


My niece’s father would do the same thing. Promise he was coming to get her and then be hours late, if showing up at all. I wanted to personally strangle him one Christmas Day when she spent hours bawling outside waiting for the SOB, cradling a Barbie doll I had bought her.

This struck me about grandma.... I think grandma has a bad relationship with her own daughter(Alysia's mum). I think she is using her granddaughter (Alysia)to get back at her daughter. Having said that mother and daughter(Alysia) definitely have issues and mum needs to apologise and reassure her younger daughter! Grandma needs to respect that relationship. Also I think Dr Phil was very condescending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive