Monday, March 4, 2019

Bella Watts Begged For Her Life - Dr Phil march 2019

 Bella Watts Begged For Her Life - Dr Phil march 2019
 Bella Watts Begged For Her Life - Dr Phil march 2019
Fear. You see it in a lot of the videos. They, especially Bella, already feared him. The evil in him, it's there in his eyes. It emanates from him. Evil has a presence you can feel, and sense. Animals and children are especially perceptive of it. What I wish you, or anyone could do is convince me that my suspicion is wrong, and that innocent little child was not alive when he forced her through that eight (8) inch hole. It keeps worrying me that they found oil, sludge, and water in her little stomach, and I can't find anything that says you can swallow after you're dead.




I am so heartbroken, that Bella begged for her life, at the hands of her daddy! I cannot fathom that or comprehend it. I am 64 years old and my daddy was everything to me! He would and did, always protect me! How heartbreaking that Bella saw it was her daddy that hurt her and ended her life. My heart goes out to Shanann's family and all they have had to endure, w/all the ugly, mean-spirited blogs and youtube videos, demeaning their daughter. It's beyond comprehension. Shanann lost her life, and lost the lives of her 3 babies, at the hands of the husband that she so wanted to work on their relationship and keep their family together. Those blogs and youtube videos...the people that laugh and make light of the horrible thing that CW did, is sick, demented. How low society has come. CW had planned to kill his family. He loved Metallica and played the song, Battery when they died or right before. It is a sick, demented song....listen to the words of that song. CW was in a very dark place to do what he did....take the precious lives of his children and wife. He crammed Bella and Cece into batteries of crude oil! What loving father could EVER do that????? He is demented and dark. I pray that Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nikko will rest in peace and will be together again to live together in paradise. My heart does go out to Shanann's loving family.
I’ve kind of thought maybe he never intended to kill the kids. Maybe Shanann confronts him about cheating. They fight. Bella wakes up & sees things. She’s old enough to vocalize what she saw so then he decides to kill them as well which led to the hurried sloppiness. I think he thought he’d have time to clean up his mess. I read Bella was the last to die. Sad no matter what comes out.
 
Damn...u blow my mind bc u speak my mind! I can't believe how u analyze & see the pictures in your mind like I do!!! Sometimes it's like my mind is punishing me bc once I get there..I can't shake it! That is what I see now. And I did it to myself. I can't help it.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive