Saturday, March 2, 2019

Dr Phil Feb 25 2019 || DrPhil Best Show EP25

Dr Phil Feb 25 2019 || DrPhil Best Show EP25
Dr Phil Feb 25 2019 || DrPhil Best Show EP25

This man is reacting out of severe fear of being alone, but I’ll be damned if some POS is going to slap my sister. I’d rain hellfire on anyone who did that to my family.
Oh Becky, RUN, RUN as far as you can from this man. I was in the same type of relationship and it was awful. I prayed to God for an answer on how to get out of it. Well God answered me, he died, and I was sad, but in a sick way relieved at the same time. RUN Becky!


How can you feel sorry for this chick? Hes been horrible for a long time. She's pregnant with their 3rd kid. He hit her and then tells her its over so she asks why? Begging for the answer why? After that slap how doesnt she know why? 
 
they kinda deserve each other.......he thinks he's having his first baby and he finds out when it's born that he didn't have his  first baby. Did he also find out she cheated with a black man at the same time?  For most people that would be a deal breaker, but he mans up and fathers the child.  I can see someone being possessive over his  stuff, like his car....but if the boy is 7 they must have been together for  8 years or more. That's too long to be calling it yours and mine. Money is always going to be an issue with him. Instead of having anther baby she should have gotten a job, bought herself a car and paid a maid service to do the cleaning to his specifications.  He's a control freak, but she really isn't an innocent victim. 
 
Maybe she spends that time playing and taking care of her children. It’s hard to get the big jobs done when you have small children. I have my partner take out my child so I can do the big jobs. 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive