Monday, March 25, 2019

Dr Phil March 21, 2019 / I Wish I Was Never a Mother But I Have 5 Children / Full Screen

Dr Phil March 21, 2019 / I Wish I Was Never a Mother But I Have 5 Children / Full Screen
Dr Phil March 21, 2019 / I Wish I Was Never a Mother But I Have 5 Children / Full Screen

This woman doesn't deserve to have children! If she didn't want them, then she should have used birth control! 
Heads up: this is a better video to listen to instead of watching...the editing is all over the place (the audio only lines up with the visual 33% of the time). BUT the quality of the picture is great!
 
"I don't know how to be a parent!" Does she think other women are born magically knowing how? No. If women don't have a good mother to teach them, then they buy books, do internet research, or talk to their friends with kids. Would you buy a pet without reading care sheets or books? Then why would you have a kid and refuse to do any research on their care? As a mother myself, dumb parents like her kill me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive