Saturday, March 2, 2019

Dr Phil (February 27, 2019) Life Out Of Order Because Of My Disorder: Dddicted To Pregnancy???

Dr Phil (February 27, 2019) Life Out Of Order Because Of My Disorder: Dddicted To Pregnancy???
Dr Phil (February 27, 2019) Life Out Of Order Because Of My Disorder: Dddicted To Pregnancy???

i don t think this is funny at all--what if the roles were reversed and he was controlling her, bossing her around and coercing her to have kids?

Buddy.... you’re in an abusive relationship and you need to leave! If a woman was telling this story everyone would tell her to leave. No shame in admitting that your partner is abusive and that you deserve better
Poor guy. This woman is nutter, I know she said she has all these disorders but I also believe she’s mistreating her husband in the NAME OF I AM SICK. All of these things she’s been addicted to and now she’s policing him like a grown child You don’t want to leave him because he’s probably the one man who can deal with you. You make him miserable and no body wants to leave with someone who treats them this way 24/7
 


This lady is the WORST kind of crazy--a people/animal hoarder. Children are individuals, not a number or means of gratification for your ego. This is abusive on so many levels to the kids! P.S. - If this woman can take "4-5x the Klonopin she's prescribed daily," he's certainly entitled to smoke some pot. Benzos make anxiety & OCD infinitely worse over time. She has no business abusing them in that manner. I have a lot of these issues: OCD, Asperger's, anxiety, depression, etc. In no universe would I have a child, let alone multiple kids. So selfish. Even if you overcome the symptoms in therapy or with meds, the genes are still there. 
 
At the other side of the spectrum, I'm afraid of getting pregnant and have a living being inside of me. A least I don't f*** anyone's life, including animals and children. 
 
She’s not this way for no reason. I bet she’s been a victim of abuse. I’ve worked with so many people that have had horrific childhoods that crave babies. She has little to no worth. Babies are the only thing that makes her feel she has a purpose. It gives her value. I don’t think she’s a narcissist. I don’t think she’s “nuts” as many people are saying on here. She’s just DAMAGED. When Dr Phil said about PTSD - I was expecting that. It all makes sense. Unless you know what you are looking for, you can’t just write off anyone just because its behaviour you haven’t seen before. Dr Phil doesn’t think she’s “nuts” and he’s a licensed psychiatrist. Why? Because she is simply NOT. Trauma effects people in different ways and I think many people on this thread are misinformed or uneducated on mental health. Just my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
 
The second woman I believe 100%. I relate to a lot of things, she’s more severe tho. The anger is like REAL. Like someone punched your kid in the mouth in front of you. It’s just rage, insane annoyance, anger.. and it sucks. Why can’t I just be chill? Calm, and cool? 
 
 
My parents had 5 boys and 4 girls..plus 4 miscarriages, mom almost dying several times..3 of 4 of us sisters did not ever consider having children. Total lack of attention, money, incest from older brothers, borderline chaos sibling manipulation, rivalry, etc. Yes..sure there were some good times but in the long run all of us say..'Stick to 2 kids People..your children will have a far better chance at life'. Also, if mother dies, what chance does the father have to successfully raise all the kids? ..not much b/c there are not that many supermen out there...children are a 24/7 responsibility for 25 years minimum. 
 
The man needs to grow a pair. He totally caters to her. She treats him like shit because she knows she can, he puts up with it, she knows he's not gonna put his foot down or do anything about it. She'll continue to walk all over him because he let's her. 
 
Please someone call animal protective services. She's an abusive woman! Pets and children are living, breathing creatures with feelings. They're not toys and they're not things to collect. Animal hoarding is abuse
 
 
She’s a winner... 😂😂 she doesn’t want him having a coke but she wasted their taxes on a horse and she the one budgeting. He’s more competent than that mess. He has to make he uncomfortable and screw her rituals 
 
At least she admits to her problems and is finally seeking for someone to help her. It’s actually quite refreshing to hear someone being fairly honest even If Dr Phil does have to push a little to get her to admit things. I actually feel quite sorry for her, she’s definitely got some mental health issues, I just hope she can be helped.
 
 
As a person with OCD, I identified with these women. The comments here seem to really illustrate how poorly understood this disorder is by the general public, and I'm crushed by it. These women are ill and need help managing their illnesses. If it were men in their place, those men would need the same help. You all make me sad.
Misophonia is real. Chewing sounds, smacking, etc makes me angry. It's not a conscious thing it's a neurological reaction. The certain tones irritate my brain and I can feel the cogs jamming. I have finally learned to not lash out much but as a teen it would shout and scream whenever it happened. Never scream intelligible just STOP or a yip. I have brain damage, ADHD, OCD, epilepsy. My brain hurts and sometimes the cogs jam over dumb things. I know it's crazy. 
 
She should think of how lucky she is he hasn't already said I'm done with her crazy ass! Having babies till they no longer serve your purpose then ignoring them an obsessing over having more babies?!! She is just messed up and hope the hubby grabs those kids and run! Run far and fast! Although I appreciate the upload I wish the uploader would quit cutting out the coming up videos! Oh and make the box the video is in bigger!!!!!!!!! 
 
I’m not “as bad” as her but I can kind of understand where’s she’s coming from with the obsession to be pregnant. As someone with PCOS/Endometriosis I have the same feelings at times and I think it stems from being told as a young girl (around 10) ,when I was diagnosed with PCOS, that it was likely I’d never get pregnant. So for about the last 19 years having children has been on my mind constantly. My husband and I are blessed to have our son, but having more children is still a main priority in my life and sometimes I wish it didn’t control my thoughts or make me feel less than bc we still haven’t been able to get pregnant again. It’s hard to judge someone else who is mentally ill and shares some of the same mental illness as yourself😞 
 
How the hell can she have gotten so bad in the time since they were married? She must have had this manipulating, OCD shit for years. This dude seriously needs to step up. Demand respect if you are to be together - don't ask 'pretty please'. I am fairly sure that this woman is a very toxic mother. She pampers the children in infancy and then loses interest. Someone call CPS. 
 
We know she is severely emotionally disturbed, but what the hell is wrong with him? Why does he comply with her insane demands? I'd make sure the bed was constantly wrinkled and if she doesn't like it, she can fix it herself. But she needs some aggressive help to deal with her craziness. He also needs to grow a set and become a man.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive