Saturday, March 2, 2019

Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) Pretty Little Mean Girls

Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) Pretty Little Mean Girls
Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) Pretty Little Mean Girls

These girls need to grow up. I can’t believe they have children they are trying to raise when they aren’t grown themselves. 🙄 The blond one is the only one who didn’t act like an idiot and I think she may have been the youngest even. Thankfully her husband didn’t lose his rank. I can’t believe everything this girl has said to these girls who have went through so much in their young lives. She is ridiculous.
The more i listen to this ridiculous crap the more i feel like an idiot for even watching. I will never understand why people do this back and forth shit. Ive had one person that tried to start BS with me. I unfriended them and blocked them. And guess what.... i never had a problem with that person ever again
Ah, Facebook - the realm for narcissistic, immature individuals who need drama to distract themselves from their sad, inconsequential lives.


I hope to God that Taylor changes her ways otherwise she’s going to find herself in the courthouse over and over - both civil and criminal courts. She is a vile woman with a dark heart if she even has a heart to begin with... and her mom is an enabler. 
All this is crazy. How can anyone think its OK to say these things? From what I see there are 3 girls who are not physically fit so rather than do something about that the make it worse by spending an inordinate amount of time on their computers becoming miserable human beings as they sit on their buts and eat. Then there is the one that apparently is pacing and fretting so much she is unhealthily thin. They all need to stop looking at each other, look at themselves inside n out and work on fixing that. And delete facebook.
 
 
The mother is in denial and and she is allowing her daughter to contunue. I love my children more then anything in this world all girls have drama at some point during their adolescents but if my daughter ever incited any type of hate, public shaming , humiliating others in any way I would immediately intervene and get a professional involved to deal with the underlying issues then I would ensure an immediate public apology and if that did not suffice I would figure out what else . I have seen this behavior in so many parents the second they are confronted with their child's inappropriate behavior they go on the attack immediately thinking of themselves and how this reflects upon them instead of confronting the issue they go into denial or simply generalize "well all of them have been doing this ", "it's just girl drama, or worse they blame the victimized child. My children are a reflection of myself that is precisely why it is my job to teach and guide by example and take such matters very seriously . Instead of burying your head and taking your child's word read the correspondence then make the evaluation. As for Taylor this young woman has what I believe to be narcissistic traits she demonstrates this by going for the jugular each time anyone remotely offends or disagrees with her . This is most typical of narcissistic behavior in fact there is a term used in psychology " The narcissistic wound" The narcissist will make it their life's work to destroy anyone that they feel has humiliated or shamed them even their own children can become their wound. If you do not offer any value to their lives they will remove you but not be for they ruin you . In the workplace they are extreme they will go to any lengths to look superior. They often will attack one's intellectual capacity especially if they feel threatened because they feel they are above the norm of society. When their personal life should be satisfying they will develop various scenarios in order to maintain a level of insecurity because it creates adrenaline. I apologize to anyone reading this that's thinking "Wow this lady is going on and on ". With being said I feel it is important enough to put forth. I have read some of the other comments and while we are able to use of freedom of speech I think it's important to demonstrate an educated opinion not to add to issue and demean these girls with respect to their looks. These are young vibrant women that should behave with dignity and respect . We have enough shaming in the world against women we certainly do not need to add to it. I hope that Taylor will stop trying to manipulate the situation and begin to a knowledge that her actions are at core of these issues . It is a our natural inclination to defend ourselves against attack and malicious hatred the girls that are being victimized are trying to defend themselves with the exception of the one whom started the fake page that course of action will not work moreover, Taylor is not at all sorry nor does she have a second thought as to the damage she has created The crying and "what about me being the victim " is because she needs to appear remorseful . Sadly I believe until someone takes criminal action action or sues her there will be little change. She fails to accept that in every one of these exchanges she is the one that has gone to great lengths to hurt these girls. Where we would view a comment about one our post as "okay they disagree" and move on she takes each comment as an attack . It's part of the personality disorder .
 
 
Hurt people hurt other people, it's absolutely NO EXCUSE but it is a way to understand it to maybe try to get that bully help. I was bullied all through elementary, middle & high school but I was constantly moved around I went to 6 different elementary schools I went to 4 middle schools and thankfully 1 high school. I was also a only child until I was 11 years old my mom gave birth to my brother whom I take care of now bc he's got some disabilities. So I was able to get through all the hateful, rude cruel bullying, it made me strong but I was abused by my mom mentally, emotionally, and physically she'd beat the hell outta me , she even told me the night I went to my first big area concert Marilyn Manson in 1999 I said bye love you dad , he said love ya, I said bye mom love you, my mother replied to me with this sentence " I hope you get raped" that's what my mother said to me. I'm almost 34 I was 15 when she said it, I've never been able to forget it. I've forgiven her but it still hurts. All those bullies from school was nothing compared to the bully mom I faced at home everyday. I never turned into a bully I unfortunately turned to self destructive behaviors, thankfully I was able to and strong enough to realize that their thoughts or opinions mean nothing, they're the miserable one bc they have to hurt others to feel good about themselves and that's the ultimate irony. A person who can treat another person like a punching bag literally or figuratively is the lowest of the low. People who lie to get people fired or try to rip people's lives apart over the most petty ignorant bullshit that truly doesn't matter and never ever will matter in the big picture, are horrible pitiful pathetic miserable assholes. The disgusting stuff that girl messaged and posted tells you everything a individual needs to know about her, there's a difference between defending yourself or just being a troll to be a smart ass versus the things she said and did to get people's lives in chaos. She needs some therapy and if that doesn't help her then you know that is just who she is deep down inside a nasty miserable lonely pathetic low life, Who hurts others to build her self up bc she has no confidence no self esteem and most likely hates her life and hates herself totally. 
  
 Really wish they had gotten some actual 6 year olds to say what a bully is and then easily explain the difference between attacking someone and defending yourself (with words or otherwise.) If a 6 year old can figure it out it shouldn’t be so hard for these grown children. How do they expect their kids to turn out if they still haven’t matured from this school BS?
 
What a horrible woman that Taylor is .. narcissistic and so lacking in empathy for anyone but herself! Doesn’t she know you get back what you give out!!! She refuses to see she started this and was clearly persecuting loads of people! Stephanie is also out of order but nowhere near as bad as Taylor as hers is because she’s furious at Taylor’s behaviour! Taylor started it and then plays the victim! She’s horrific!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive