Monday, March 4, 2019

Dr Phil (March 03, 2019) Three Daughters, Three Addicts, One Family Being Torn Apart

 Dr Phil (March 03, 2019) Three Daughters, Three Addicts, One Family Being Torn Apart
 Dr Phil (March 03, 2019) Three Daughters, Three Addicts, One Family Being Torn Apart
MOTHER!!!!!!!! How can you even say such awful words towards your own kids. NO matter what the situation YOU CAN NOT SAY THOSE WORDS( hate your kids)!!!!!!?????? They need love and understand NOT HATE
so Dr.phil says "u don't have the right to operate a car on my streets" 🤔🙄 ugh sometimes I just can't stand the way he speaks! ur just dr.phil! the streets don't belong to ya 👌 smh u don't own or run the world Phil I love ur show but ur arrogant!

What the hell they drive where are your boloody oaws to take them off the roads, it is the parents of these girls that are sufferring.


They're adults kick their sorry asses out in the street and have them served with no trespassing papers they show up and they get locked up, Cant get heroin in jail!
Could happen to anyone, but won’t happen to my kids because I don’t have any. Glad I don’t, glad me and my husband don’t want any. We will stick to having animals. They won’t grow up to be junkies. So much better than humans.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive