Saturday, March 2, 2019

Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) I Married My Sister's Boyfriend and It's Time She Moves on

Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) I Married My Sister's Boyfriend and It's Time She Moves on
Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) I Married My Sister's Boyfriend and It's Time She Moves on Dr Phil Full Episodes 2019 Best Watch
Dr Phil (March 01, 2019) I Married My Sister's Boyfriend and It's Time She Moves on

Sister did her a huge favor. Too bad she can't see that. When my best friend slept with my abusive cheating husband, I thanked her then walked away laughing. I never once gave either of them the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I've been married to a great man who owns a successful business for the last 8 years and my former husband and "best friend" are both single, poor and miserable. The best revenge is to live well and be happy!!
That's just plan dirty that she would do that to her own sister!! Triflin!! He is just a dirty, low down FOOL!!! He should be embarrassed with himself!! Just Triflin!!

Not to sound callous or anything but neither of them would get the satisfaction of knowing that I'm hurt. It's obvious that they don't care so what's the point of expressing it to them? Go see a therapist,cry in your room, but don't show sorrow in front of pple that hurt you intentionally, they enjoy it. If she were my sister, I'd congratulate her and she'd NEVER see me again. 
 
 
He was with her for 7 years and has children with him back in my day that was considered a "common law marriage " so the disgusting sister has no care no remorse for breaking up her very own sisters relationship, it doesn't matter if it was rocky between them, she's her sister , she crossed so many lines I don't think that if that was my sister I wouldn't be able to forgive her or have any relationship with her at least for a very very long time, just so I could get away and heal, I'd have to have a 3rd party do the pickup and drop off with the children and I wouldn't want to hear about them or hear their names. Just for my own mental health and overall well-being. I mean damn she didn't just fuck him one drunken night......she fell in love popped out kids and married her sister's children's father. His apologies and her disgusting sisters apologies will never be enough it'll never be ok. They are wrong and they do not deserve to be forgiven. You don't have to have any contact with the children other parent, find a way to set it up. 
 
So Dr. Phil blows off the sisters who desperately need help to talk to 2 narcissistic twenty-somethings obsessed w/ looking good on Instagram? I couldn't watch anymore after that. But i'd bet money the segment ends w/ Dr. Phil pimping Robin's over-priced beauty products. Was i wrong? 
 
 
The funny things about forgiveness, it’s not about creating a relationship with the one that hurt you. But to set yourself free from all the bad things that is tying you down, so you can move on. She can forgive her sister for what she did, but that doesn’t mean she has to see her again. She can rebuilt her life again with her children by herself and hopefully find love once again.
 
Why do people assume self confidence begins with their hair and makeup. How hard is it to understand that that isn’t what makes a person confident. Get some therapy! 
 
Is anyone else concerned that the cousins are also half siblings?...so messed up! My heart goes out to Angel she didn’t deserve that .. especially from her sister, I honestly don’t know if they’ll ever heal their relationship, plus she gets the added bonus of having it thrown in her face every day, but I feel like she’ll move on when she meets someone who’ll treat her better 
Kind of hypocritical of Dr. Phil to lecture people about vanity when he's always pushing his obviously surgically enhanced wife's bullshit skincare line. Is Robin a dermatologist? A doctor?How did SHE create a skincare line? And people buy it. that's the amazing part. Guess there's a fool born everyday! I mean really. 
 
Those kids are going to have issues. If I was the older sister I would move out of state.. he could have the kids during the summer break and trade off holidays. Their mother picked a side because the younger sister manipulates the situation. 
Trashy sister... not only did she cheat with her sister’s man, but she got knocked up with his kid?! How will that niece or nephew be affected by this? Imagine the future stories he’ll eventually hear about his conception lol... tragic. Omg the cousins will also be half siblings! Gag. Christ this is MESSY. 
 
What the sister did was awful. However, there is a point that you have to take responsibility for your own happiness. The situation happened seven years ago, decide that you are going to be happy and screw everyone else. She has to take control of her own feeling. 
 
Honestly, I don't blame the man for leaving her. If this is how she acts, I would have left her too. Would I have cheated on her? No. With her sister? Double no. The lady who got cheated is bitter, understandably so, but she doesn't want to let it go, which is a problem because she can't move on like that. She doesn't want her sister to apologize, she wants to stay upset because she wants someone to blame. She's combative and not being receptive, which isn't the behavior of someone who wants to talk and find common ground. Even when Dr. Phil talked to her, she kept trying to talk over him. The sister seems meek and like she doesn't talk back, and the lady who got cheated on seems to take advantage of that. I hope they work something out for the sake of the kids. 
 
 
If my sister slept with my boyfriend/ babies father I wouldn't forgive either of them. Their both as bad as each other. I understand the pain from your sister would hurt more then your partner but I kind of feel the sister has got all the blame. She didn't do this by herself. Whoever tried it on with who the other was more then willing to be a part of it. Shame on the both of them! Disgusting, respectful and just plain wrong...just my opinion
 
the sister will come a cropper because the same way that they come is the same way that they go!!!! and when he does it to the sister who took him, she wont have all of her family around her because i hope they are disgusted with her
 
'Nuff said below on two-timing sister but mom was so elequent and showed a true Christian view of things. Mom's ultimately carry the pain of the world on their shoulders. Poor sister #1. She deserves to be angry but she really needs to let go. The poor kids! Everyone knows what angry children with no guidance turn into when they become teenagers. Not all but a lot of them. Since she is very religious, she should really seek out pastoral help to get through her deep pain. Good luck to sister #2. Wonder if dude has any more kids? He probably will eventually. Why doesn't he use protection?
 
"Get over it" What great advice for someone stuck in anger and grief, bet she never heard that before, now she'll be all better!👍Sure she's able to get a proper therapist herself but she is on the Phil show after all. "Interesting" when the hostess of the show asks the guest "why are we here?". With that salary I kinda expect Phil to know that on his own. 
 
 
I would NEVER get with or even sleep with my sister's ex or current spouse. EWWWWW! What is wrong with these people???? My brother left his first wife for her sister. I am so grossed out by that. And, he left his 2nd wife for the neighbor. My brother grosses me out! In all honesty, though, the sister needs to get over it. It's been 7 years. It can't be undone. There are children involved. The original relationship is over and she is going to do nothing but ruin her life over this. She needs to get past it so she can move on. Her sister HAS apologized but because it isn't the apology she wants, she won't accept it. And she won't shut up long enough to hear her sister out. I'm beginning to understand why she was left. 
 
Why does the person that disagrees with Dr. Phil the most during the show is constantly agreeing with every WORD he says while giving his assessment at the end of the segment? It most always seems they absolutely think & act that Dr. Phil is asking for their approval with what he is saying, (which he is not!) This woman is the perfect ex of what I'm saying. It is so annoying. It does nothing but makes them look ignorant & rude while talking over him. Grrrrr!
 
So I am about 4 minutes into this story, and already I I am seeing the truth. Its not really about the boyfriend....he is a small piece of the problem, but he is not what has her so upset at her sister. Its the fact that her sister betrayed her, broke her trust and hasn't apologized. She outright admits that she's been sleeping with her sister's man for a year in some clandestine affair that she didn't really care about and now she's pregnant with his child and she didn't ONCE stop to consider "This is my sister's boyfriend....they have kids together....this is wrong. I need to stop this now. I'm hurting my sister." And now she thinks "Oh I'll just send my sister brownies and a text and that will be enough for her to forgive me for stealing her life. 
 
Sister Number 1 is out here having babies - multiple, not one - with someone who has not made a commitment to her. Sorry, I don't care what you "feel" honey, he did not marry you, don't have his babies. And Sis Number 2, you will forever be a man stealer, a ho and a cheat. No matter what comes in the future, in your own family, that is who you are. Congratulations. And the man(?) is a pathetic piece of garbage who will have to face his children and explain this mess he made of their family tree. Nice. 
 
Well he ended up with the frumpy frog looking thing.... it’s been yrs.... move on and leave them behind. The children are seeing their mother harbor hate.... and I’m sure picked up on some of her tendencies....she needs therapy.... not a drama filled show.... she is still questioning her worth and that trickles down. Angel doesn’t want an apology she just wants to expose her slutty sister...job well done! Now go get real help! 
Damn right it'd be 2 thanksgiving, 2 xmases until I the person who was hurt and betrayed in one of the worst ways is ready to let my backstabbing sister back into my life. You can forgive them but you don't forgive for the sake of them you forgive for the sake of your own sanity and your own growth so one day you can move past the terrible betrayal and the pain that comes with it. Her sister isn't remorseful at all......she seems to think it's OK what she did, if the tables were turned she wouldn't want anything to do with her if it was the other way around. You will get back what you give and put out into the world, treat others how you want to be treated and if you would be hurt by something that you are going to do behind your loved ones back, then you shouldn't do it. Obviously she doesn't love her sister enough or respect her sister enough not to have a sexual relationship with that man that had a life and kids with her sister and had the audacity to marry him and breed with him. Those poor kids. They will be affected no matter what. 
Sisters don’t do things like this open their legs to their sisters boyfriend or husband what kind of a mother you are to tell her to forgive her every time she sees her her Woods. are bleeding she destroyed her family. You’re out of your life she does not deserve to have a sister like you forget it or God forgive people like this. You’re not God’s all I hear forgive and forgive and apologize how with you sister keep you three kids this is a punishment to you 
What a crappy, hurtful thing to do to your sister. AND to have children with that man only extends the pain down to her nieces/nephews. She is a stupid, selfish piece of shit. If I were the older sister I would feel the same way. - There is no way out of this. It'll always be in her face. If I could talk to the older sister I would advise this: You will have to take the higher road for your kids sake, and because it's the right thing to do for them. BUT remember this... Your sister made her bed, and one day she's gonna lie in it. She doesn't get out of this scott free. Her pain is coming. The kids are growing up, and there is absolutely no way to keep this information from them. Their own siblings are their cousins! That can't be hidden. And each one of them will have an opinion about how fucked up that is. You don't have to say a word. Maybe she doesn't feel shame or remorse towards you, but wondering whether or not your own kids think you are an untrustworthy, vile person will eat away at her piece by piece. As long as you don't give the kids any reason to hold you in contempt, this will all be on her shoulders. Just bide your time. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What would a realistic option be at that point? She does have to move on, she's only making herself more miserable. She should get full custody of the kids and move far far away so they only get the kids a couple holidays and a few weeks in the summer and essentially have nothing to do with them as much as is humanly possible and find herself a decent guy. 
 
 
Dr. Phil is halarious! "You have the Bible in your bra?" I love that, a lot of the times when I hear people talking about Dr. Phil it's usually negative but I think that everyone should acknowledge the fact that he really does have a great sense of humor! :)

Why do you want to make bunch of kids with a man who doesn’t even want to make the commitment to marry you? And I don’t understand how women say they got pregnant like they didn’t expect it? There’re condoms and pills if you don’t want to get pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive